BONUS: hyper kids

Hello lovely readers (: thought you'd seen the last? Hold on to your horses, I have this cute bonus chapter, a muke bonus chapter and believe it or not, a malum smut bonus chapter, if anyone wants that oops.
Let me know if you're interested in the smut and uh, you'll see (:(:(:

☀️

During chapter 10, while the parents are out getting drunk, the kids get high on candy.

"Is late?" Aiden mumbled in a questioning way, looking at the girl next to him. Aries looked back at Aiden at his question, thinking about it for a bit, before looking at the window, which showed a pretty dark sky. She then looked back to Aiden, nodding lightly. "Think so."

The small boy giggled, before peeking over the girl's head to look at the babysitter. The woman had been here for a long time now and the two kids weren't sure when their dad's would return. It was getting late now and normally, they would have been asleep already, or so they figured. But now here they were, fully awake and wondering where their parents were.

"Where dad?" Aries asked the babysitter, looking at the woman with curious eyes. The woman shook her head lightly, glancing at her watch. "I am not sure."

The girl hummed lightly, before looking at Aiden, grinning. She then leaned over and whispered something in his ear, to which the boy nodded excitedly. The girl then got up, before moving towards the bathroom, which was near the door, calling out: "Am on toilet!"

The babysitter looked the girl's way shortly, before looking at the TV as Aiden pointed at something. "Doggy!"

Aiden looked at Aries, who sneaked to the door and managed to open it, sneaking out. The boy had to keep in his giggles, moving his eyes back to the TV screen. "Nice doggy."

"It is, yes." The babysitter agreed, smiling at the boy. He grinned widely, sitting up and moving his legs to let them hang from the bed, kicking them back and forth. The babysitter then went back to her book, occasionally glancing at the TV whenever Aiden excitedly pointed something out. It was absolutely adorable and the woman wasn't bothered by it at all, even commenting when she knew the right words.

"Daddy come home soon?" Aiden then asked, when a commercial came on. The woman looked up at the boy, before glancing at her watch, pursing her lips at the time. "Am not sure, will make a call, yes?"

Aiden nodded, watching the woman move to the door and step outside, which allowed Aries to slip back in –somehow unseen. She giggled almost crazily when she ran to the bed, jumping on it and sitting up with a wide grin as she revealed what she had gotten.

"Sour!" Aiden exclaimed excitedly, picking up the box of Sour Patch and trying to open it. Aries took it though, shaking her head lightly. "No dirty bed, Ai."

"Oh, yes." Aiden mumbled sheepishly, before pouting for the box. Aries handed it back to the boy, picking up the chocolate bar herself and moving to the edge of the bed to open it above the floor, instead of the bed. They both were facing the TV, giggling and eating their candy, completely consumed by the movie that was playing again while stuffing the candy in their mouths.

The babysitter returned eventually, although it had taken long enough that the kids had devoured not only the Sour Patch and the chocolate bar, but also the bag of crisps, half the cherry-candies and half the banana candies Aries had managed to get her hands on as well. So, they were becoming energetic. And not just a little bit.

"Have called your dads, but not pick up phone." The babysitter explained with her slightly faulty English, heavy with her Spanish accent. "But have called for Mr. Irwin to come help."