[5] Sleep - Terrors

Dedicated to
rotXinXpieces because I love her stories to death, and she's a fantastic amazing author who seriously deserves getting published!  One of my fav writers on the website ^-^ 

Sleep [BoyxBoy]
Chapter Five
Jasper's POV

"Like last night, they're not like tremors... They're worse than tremors, they're these terrors."

I grimaced as my alarm clock went off, and I sighed hitting the button groggily. I didn't get much sleep, and even woke up an hour before my alarm clock was set, completely unable to fall asleep again. Dracula slept by my side the whole night, giving the occasional comforting purr.

I sighed, getting out of my bed just when my phone vibrated, signaling I had a new text. I grabbed it and flipped it open curiously, glancing at the bold letters.

Tyler: Have any dreams about me? ;)

I wish. No, instead the dream gods blessed me with a dream of death and horror when it could have easily been Tyler and I in a shower together...

I blinked, forcing the images out of my mind. A problem down there would be the last thing I would need this morning. 

Jasper: Nope, but you probably dreamt about me ;P

Tyler: Are you sure that's not just wishful thinking? 

I laughed at that. Maybe, I couldn't help but think.

Jasper: Haven't decided yet. :) I'll see you at school, needa get ready.

Tyler: Alright. I give you permission to think of me if you take a shower ;)

I snorted at that, but couldn't help the grin that came to my face. Tyler was just something else completely. He was childish one moment, flirtatious the next, and then completely serious. It was like three people in one.

I got up and took a quick shower, actually having to try not to think about Tyler. Why did he have to mention it?

I hopped out a moment later, attempting to keep my thoughts clean. Great, Tyler. You infected me with your pervy thoughts. Thank you so much.

I went to my bedroom and looked through my wardrobe, pulling out some nice black skinny jeans and a tight white t-shirt. I dried off and slipped them on, going over to my mirror and taking care of my hair.

For once, I wasn't dressing nicely because I wanted people to not snicker behind my back, but because I sorta liked doing it. I mean, I wouldn't go as far to put on makeup or anything, I guess I just liked messing with my hair. And as long as Tyler didn't complain, nothing else really mattered.

I went downstairs with my backpack, watching Evan come out of the kitchen. He spotted me and smiled.

"Thought you were up. You're ready sooner than usual..." He noted the last bit with a thoughtful look, and I shrugged.

"I woke up early."

He blinked, looking at me worriedly. "Nightmare?" 

I grimaced. "You have no idea." I muttered causing him to bite his lip.

"You can tell us anything, Jasper."

"I know." I replied automatically, and he sighed, looking down on his watch.

"You still have fifteen minutes before I usually leave for work."  I blinked, surprised that I was that early. Usually I was almost running late, so it was really unusual. "Huh." I shrugged and Evan sent me a quick smile before going up the stairs, probably to continue getting ready for work.