[1] Sleep - Nightmares

Warning: Contains a lot of dark thoughts, ramblings and a hint at dubious consent. If you need a more detailed list of what happens in this story so you don't get triggered, feel free to send me a message, I'll be happy to assist. That said, I hope you enjoy the story, and if you can't read it because of the possibility of being triggered, I thank you for your consideration.

This is a story inspired by My Chemical Romance's song Sleep. 

I hope you enjoy it. 
~Ishy

Dedicated to
crazy_nirvana_lover :D because she's awesome and an amazing friend and she deserves more fans!

~

Sleep [BoyxBoy]
Chapter One
Jasper's POV

"It feels as if somebody was gripping my throat and squeezing..."

"Now, tell me, what did it feel like someone was doing, Jasper?" The lady with brown hair slicked back into a pony tail, with glasses balanced on her nose asked. She raised one eyebrow as she leaned forward, as though I was about to reveal some sort of massive deep secret that only she would be entrusted with.

Either that or she had constipation.

I had been going to these stupid meetings with this chick for several weeks, and still didn't know her name, not that I would have really cared if she told me... Honestly, I'd probably forget... And how she figured out my name, I had no idea. I hadn't spoken one word to her this whole time.

"He said it felt like something was gripping his throat." My foster father, Evan spoke up uneasily, as my other foster father, Brandon wrapped an arm around shoulder comfortingly.

"Is that true, Jasper? You felt like somebody was choking you?" The girl asked, clasping her hands together and regarding me quizzically, almost like she thought I was lying.

I didn't move to answer her question, instead I simply looked over the small crammed room, with light streaming into the room from the few cracks the blinds allowed onto the perfectly tidy floor which had not a single hair on the carpet like someone had just vaccumed. 

The girl was sitting behind her desk, which had an old computer on it, a keyboard, a mouse, a pencil holder, a cup of coffee and a piece of paper which she was using to write everything down on.

My foster dads were sitting on the same couch as I was, but I had moved so I wasn't close to them, ignoring the pained look on one of their faces.

I didn't care if they didn't like that I wasn't talking to them. I didn't like talking to anybody, and if I didn't talk to them, well, then I didn't talk to them. I didn't have to talk to anybody.

They were the ones who brought me to this stupid woman, as though she would have helped my problems.

"Jasper," Brandon spoke, and I sent him a curious glance, wondering why he was still attempting to talk to me. Surely, he would have realized by now that I didn't care to speak.

"She asked you a question." He sighed tiredly, and rubbed his eyes.

I raised an eyebrow at him and looked back at the girl who seemed to be looking somewhat excited, like I was actually going to speak to her.

I looked over her boredly, not even bothering to hide how disinterested I was. I hated going to these stupid meetings.

"Yes," I spoke up hoarsely. I hadn't used my voice in a while, so it sounded... odd.