[10] Sleep - Things That I've Seen

Sleep [BoyxBoy]
Chapter Ten
Jasper's POV

"The hardest parts the awful things that I've seen"

"Are you ready?" I asked Tyler nervously, blushing at the thought of what we were about to do.

Tyler chuckled, grabbing my hand. "Why do I feel like I should be the one asking you that?" He grinned and I stuck my tongue out at him, looking nervously at the house that I had been living with my parents at.

"Alright..." I muttered more to myself than Tyler. "They have to like him... how could they not like him? It'll be fine... maybe. They might castrate him..."

"Oh, gee, thanks for the confidence." Tyler snorted, and I laughed.

"Well! I'm just being honest... Be on your best behavior." I added thoughtfully, glancing back at the house. "I don't think they like you."

"They haven't met me!" Tyler protested. "I think it's because I stole their daughter..."

I hit him in the arm, scowling. "I told you not to refer to me as a girl! I have a dick just like you."

"Oh, believe me, I know."

I rolled my eyes and slid out of the car, hesitatingly shutting it behind me. "I really hope Brandon and Evan don't freak out on you... that'll be awkward as fuck."

"Yeah, yeah." Tyler huffed, grabbing my hand and tugging me towards my house. "It's just dinner, so I don't think they'll have time to kill me... as long as you keep them distracted, it should be fine."

"But then I have to tallkkk," I whined and Tyler laughed, knowing that I no longer had a problem with talking anymore.

It was too late anyways, I was completely and utterly head over heels for Tyler, and I loved my parents as well. Draco had slipped past my barriers a hella long time ago, and Emma was my best friend.

My parents were probably the best thing that ever happened to me. They adopted me, and didn't give up on me, even when I completely ignored them and acted like a spoiled brat.

Truth was, that I loved them a long time ago, and I guess not talking was the simple thing that kept me from believing it.

Tyler approached the door with me right behind him, and I found myself shuffling nervously. "Maybe we should just uh, go to your place... Forget this ever happened. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

Tyler rolled his eyes and opened the door, shaking his head at me like a scolding parent, and I pouted at him. 

"Oh come on, you know you were thinking it too." I huffed, pulling my hand from his grasp and crossing my arms childishly at him.

Tyler simply smiled and shook his head at me, as though I was no more than an adorable bunny rabbit that was hopping around in their cage.

Pfft.

"Thinking what too?" A voice asked from my left, and I turned around, grinning as I saw Evan.

"Nothing." I shrugged, and smiled as Cindy, my adopted little sister ran into the room, hopping up into my arms.

"Jaspwer!" She grinned and I laughed, hugging her tightly. "Hey, Cindy. I see you have your hair up in pigtails again." I smiled down at her cute pale face, and she giggled.

"Yup! Bwandon did it." She smiled warmly at me, and I raised an eyebrow, trying to suppress a laugh.

"He did?" I looked up at Evan, and he laughed, shrugging.