[7] Sleep - A Drink

Really do apologize if any of this sounds... well, crappy. Ugh. >.< I know it does, so BLEH. Um... sigh. I really hope you guys enjoy it anyway, even with the suckiness. 

*Ahem* Enjoy.

Dedicated to
TheCookieMonster because she gave me an epic story idea ;D thankies gurrrrl.

Warning: Contains material that may not be suitable for younger audiences. Also  this may be considered Dubious Consent. If you are easily triggered by that sort of thing, feel free to skip it,  

Sleep [BoyxBoy]
Chapter Seven
Jasper's POV

"A drink for the horror that I'm in, for the good guys, for the bad guys, for the monster's that I've been"

I heard my alarm clock go off, but I didn't move to press the button. I was still in a state of shock.

The whole time the Shadow Man was forcing me to kill those... people in my dreams, it had been me. What the hell did that mean? Did that mean I was... evil?

I bit my lip. But it wasn't my fault the actual time it did happen! I couldn't... I didn't...

Was I a monster? It would make sense... I had dreams of people dying, and then me dying. That probably meant I wasn't mentally stable, right? And weren't most evil people mentally unstable at some level?

I sighed, eventually turning and pressing the button on my alarm clock and getting up. Today was the day of the party, I realized a second later as I got up from my bed, pushing my hair out of my face.

Did a monster like me deserve to party? Not really. Was I going to go anyways? Hell, who was I kidding? If Tyler went, then I was going to go. I would follow him to the end of the Earth if it made him happy.

I grimaced and got dressed in a clean white shirt and some jeans, not really caring how I looked. My mind was a jumble of different thoughts. Tyler asked me out the other day. He wanted to be my boyfriend.

I accepted... Even if I didn't deserve him.

"Jasper! You're going to be-" I heard Evan saying and he walked into my room and froze. "Whoa." 

I looked at him confused for a second, and turned to face the mirror, stopping when I did so.

Huge black circles were around my eyes... just like the shadow me. I squeezed my eyes shut, and rubbed them, sighing.

"I didn't get a lot of sleep last night." I mumbled weakly, trying to smile but I don't think it offered me any help, because his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Uh, yeah... are you okay?" He bit his lip nervously. "If you think you need to go see the conselor, then-"

"Actually, I think that would be a good idea." I barely whispered it, but he seemed to know what I said and he actually looked at me in shock.

"You're feeling okay, right? Maybe you should stay home today..."

"I'm fine," I forced a smile. "Seriously, you shouldn't worry." I slid past him, and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I stopped and fished it out, walking downstairs and sighing.

I couldn't really be a monster... right? That was just a dream, pointless like the others. I wasn't really going to harm Tyler. I couldn't. None of that was real, and it would never be real. I wouldn't let it happen. Ever.