[6] Sleep - Can't Wake Up

Sleep [BoyxBoy] 
Chapter Six
Jasper's POV

"I can't, I can't ever wake up"

Okay, I was currently panicking a bit, I'll admit.

Evan had come and picked me up from school, and Tyler said literally nothing to me the rest of the day. He sent me the occasional pervy text of course, but other than that his lips were sealed shut, like he was afraid he'd tell me where we were going.

Of course, I tried to get it out of him doing whatever I could that might possibly get it out of him, but he was like a stone wall of refusal. I actually made him laugh a few times at my extreme curiosity to find out where we were going.

I rolled my eyes and once again went over the clothes in my wardrobe, actually groaning as I fell backwards onto my bed.

What the hell was I supposed to wear?!

I nibbled on my lip nervously. Casual, right. Running shoes... 

Ugh, where the hell were we going? I sat up and thought about what he had said. Well, apparently he liked the clothing I wore today, so maybe go off of that?

 I walked back to my closet, pushing aside different shirts with a frown. Okay, where do you go when you are wearing casual clothing with running shoes?

The park... jogs... school.

I guess I'll pretend I'm going on a date with him to a park then. What would I wear?

I pulled out a shirt that I never wore because I felt like it was too... noticeable. It was black, and like my white t-shirt that I was currently wearing, except this one was a bit tighter, and it looked really good on me, similar to the white, but better. It had a skeleton design on it, and I admitted to myself before that I really liked it, but I didn't want to get noticed before so I refused to even think about putting it on.

Evan had gotten it for me for my birthday a long time ago, I remembered and I found myself smiling slightly. 

I guess I'll wear this then. 

I threw it on to my bed behind me before I went to my dresser and looked through it for my jeans, cocking my head slightly as I thought over which pair would look best with the shirt. Maybe...

My eyes caught on a pair of dark skinny jeans, and I nodded. Those would do.

I tugged it out and set it on my bed, smiling slightly,  walking into the bathroom, stripping before jumping under the hot misty spray.

I've always loved showers, because they were one of the few things that calmed me down after having a night terror. Like Dracula and my foster parents.

I quickly washed my hair and body, hopping out and shaking my hair out like a dog, before grabbing my towel and drying off quickly and walking back to my bedroom with my dirty clothes in hand. I tossed them in the hamper and checked the time.

5:37 PM.

He told me just after school ended that he would be picking me up at six, and I had agreed. I told my foster parents that I was going to hang out with a friend, and they both agreed but Brandon seemed slightly reluctant, like he knew it was going to be more than just hanging out.

Actually, they both seemed to know, now that I thought about it. I grimaced at that thought, but quickly changed into the clothes and walked over to the mirror, slightly surprised at my reflection.

Normally I would look like some sort of weird shy kid with really large clothes on his skinny body, and black circles around my eyes.

Right now, my black hair was slightly tousled, my silver eyes shining more brightly than usual. I still had dark circles around my eyes, but they weren't as noticeable as before. My shirt didn't look like an unappealing blanket, but actually complimented my shape in a way that I looked less awkward and more well, I guess you could say cute, but then I would have to kill you. The skinny jeans looked snug, but still comfortable and I grinned.