[9] Sleep - Don't Feel Bad About It

Sleep [BoyxBoy]
Chapter Nine
Jasper's POV

"
And through it all, how could you cry for me? 'Cause I don't feel bad about it"

I never felt so.. different. For once in my life, I was actually realizing something...

Tyler loved me. He didn't just say it because he could. He said it because he meant it. God, I really was an idiot. How the hell could I think otherwise? 

And I loved him too. I would give up my life for him... which I had almost just done.

Just a big fat idiot here, no worries.

I sighed, though it faded into a large grin as I saw Tyler's house, opening up the door without bothering to knocking. He was probably still aslee-

I froze as I saw Tyler on the couch, looking hurt and absolutely betrayed.

Shit. 

"Tyler?" I set the basket down and ran over to him, sitting down next to him and pushing his hair out of his face so I could look into his blue eyes.

He seemed shocked to see me, instantly throwing his arms around me.

"God, I thought you left me." He muttered. "You said last night that you wouldn't and..."

I smiled, pulling back and kissing him on the lips. "I'm never leaving you, Tyler. Ever."

And... I meant it.

I bit on my lip. "Tyler, I need to talk to you about.. uh... a few things."

"Like what?" He asked looking genuinely confused now that he was sure that I wasn't leaving. "And why did you leave anyways?"

"Oh. I uh... got us some breakfast." I stood up and walked over to the basket, feeling a blush rise to my face. "You said that you liked trying new things..."

Tyler shook his head, a disbelieving grin on his face.

I instantly felt a bit stupid, setting the basket on the table and awkardly sitting down. "Sorry. I thought you would like it."

"What? No. I love it." He said instantly, leaning over and hugging me tightly. "It's just... no one has ever, uh... thought about me like that before."

I hugged him back, staring at the basket, before pulling back, sitting back into the couch and grimacing. "Tyler... I need to tell you about... things... before we actually get serious."

Tyler looked like a confused rabbit for a second before he nodded, also sitting back in the couch and looking at me. "Alright. What about?"

I looked up at him and found tears wanting to fall. "Don't be afraid of me." I whispered softly, and Tyler looked surprised.

"Why the hell would I be afraid of you? You're like a freaking kitten. Cute and harmless."

I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to hear that from him. I was anything but harmless.

"Tyler, I killed my family." I blurted, and he flinched, looking shocked.

"W-what?"

I bit on my lip hard enough to taste blood, and I took a deep breath, ready to spill out the huge story of why I had night terrors, why people didn't like me, why no one kept me, why I was broken, when he shook his head slightly.

"You're kidding, right?"

I stared at him in disbelief. "No... Tyler, I'm not kidding... there was a guy my mom met one day, his name was John, and he would come over to the house sometimes, and check up on us. He told me that I had to learn to get through the pain and hurt that my family was forcing on me. Uh... my parents abused me." I muttered, grimacing. "My two sisters and my brother hated me, and my dad and mother would tell me how worthless I was. Fuck, even kids at school hated me and told me how shit I was at everything because I kept getting held back, because the teachers never tried to help me, and neither did my family."