No. 15- Ella And The Tramp

I sighed and stood in front of the bathroom mirror, looking at my fourteen year old self. While I brushed my long, black hair I whistled while getting ready for the day.

When I finished getting all the mangles out, I pulled my hair back and brushed my teeth. After all that jazz, I was ready to go to my moms for another day of wizardry and magic.

Pulling up my diamond checkered socks, I tied my converse and grabbed my bag and my broom.

Rushing out the door I yelled, "I leaving!" All I for in response was a bunch of moans down stairs. I rolled my eyes and jumped on my broom, then taking off into the sky.

The wind blew through my hair as I raced across the clouds. This is the life, I thought. Well, my life was going to turn upside down later that day.

...

"No, frog legs. Not frog eyes," my mom sighed as we both gazed at my failed potion. "Okay, okay. I got it." I sighed while dumping the potion.

My mom rubbed her forehead and said, "alright. That's enough for today. Why don't you go get some rest. You look a bit our of focus-."

"Alright! Thanks mom!" I smiled while rushing out of the castles doors. She frowned and folded her arms saying, "she's up to no good... That's my girl!"

...

I sat in the tree looking at the group of kids walking home from school. There he was. I don't know his name...yet. All I know is he is cute, mysterious.

He walked with the usual group of girls around him. The boy brushed back the mane of silky black hair on his head as his eyes reverted towards me. I make a choking noise as he stared at me for a moment before tuning back in to his friends conversation.

"He looked at me!" I swooned in the tree.

"He looked at me too! Aww! Isn't he so dreamy!" A failed attempt of a women's voice said next to me. I screamed and fell out of the tree as Jasper sat there in the tree laughing. I didn't even notice him in tree before.

I groaned as I sat in a bush looking up at Jasper. "What was that for!" I growled. He shrugged and sat back in the tree saying, "I dunno.

You were just here practically drooling over this casanova. What's his name! And can I get the name of the product he uses for his hair."

"Hahaha!" A voice laughed next to Jasper. He screamed and fell on top of me as Axe sat there giving a wheezing noise more than a laugh.

I groaned and threw Jasper out of the bush as I climbed out. "Can't I go anywhere without you guys breathing down my next."

I frowned as I felt cool breathing behind me. "Nooo." I screamed as Iggy stood there laughing his brains out.

As soon as I stopped my rapid heart beating, I glared at Iggy and said, "I am going to put a bell on you cows-."

"MOOO!" A voice screeched right in my ear. I threw my fist at Quincey, who stood behind me laughing. His head flew off as his body fell into a pile of leaves.

"WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF!" I roared.

My brothers laughed as I stood there like a steamed vegetable. "S-sorry, Ella," Jasper laughed. "It's just, you have your first love! We have to make fun of you."

I rolled my eyes and and grabbed my bag and broom then stormed off with my brothers laughing echoing behind me.

...

Another day, another glare, I thought to myself as he walked by. I sighed sat in the tree for a while when I knew it was time to go home. I climbed down from the tree only to hear a twig crack behind me.