No. 12- Zombie-Con And Pill Spills

"OH MY SPACE MONKEYS ITS HERE! ITS HERE!"

Quincey bounced up and down the house like a squirrel on a pogo stick waving a box in the air. "What's here?" I questioned while pouring Chester his food for the day.

Setting his bowl of the ground Quincey somehow appeared right in front of my face. I could have sworn if he smiled any bigger his smile would go off of his face.

"My costume!" He squealed. Slamming the box on the counter he ripped it open and yanked out a dark purple outfit. Quincey but his lip from excitement as he held it up.

It looked like some weird space suit. A black belt was attached to the dark purple fabric at the waist, and a strange bagged was pinned to the chest. Quincey pulled out some more things from the box. A black bandana, some space guns and a pair of black boots.

"What in the name of Merlin's beard is all this stuff?" I laughed. Quincey smiled and said, "I'm going as Darx, the space ninja for the Comic-Con!" I sat down on top of the counter saying, "your going to the Comic-Con?"

Quincey laughed as if that were a joke. "Pff! Am I going to the Comic-Con? OF COURSE IM GOING COMIC-CON! It's like-the best thing ever!"

"Uh oh," Jasper said walking into the kitchen with Iggy and Axe. "It's the Comic-Con already?" Quincey did a little fan boy dance when Iggy said, "what are you now? Wait! Let me guess! Castro-Giant? Mr. Meteor? Oh-I know. Wolf Women?"

Axe slapped his forehead as if trying to forget painful memories when Quincey folded his arms saying, "Space Ninja." Jasper frowned and picked up his costume mumbling, "hey. This isn't half bad-." Iggy nudged him, making Jasper clear his throat saying, "I mean something I would never dress up as in public."

Quincey rolled his eyes saying, "well since I know from experience you hate going to the Comic-Con I'll just have to find someone else to go with."

Instantly, all of the eyes in the room, even Chester's, glared at me. I gulped as Quincey put on his zombie puppy eyes. I could tell from Axes big, creepy staring eyes he wanted me to say no. But I couldn't. Could I?

"Well..." I gulped. "Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeee!" Quincey begged. The tension in the room was high when I gave a sigh saying, "fine."

"YAHOO!" Quincey cheered. He shook me like rag doll saying, "this is going to be amazing! I have the perfect costume for you! You are going to be a amazing!" Jasper rubbed his head saying, "this should be good."

...

I felt like an idiot. An idiot I tell you!

Jasper and Iggy laughed as Axe stared at me sympathetically. Quincey stood back in his solace ninja costume observing me as I stood there with a cherry red face. "You make an amazing Bumble Bee Girl."

I growled as the pare of antennas bobbled on top of my head. I wore a yellow and black stripped dress with a black belt. Matching stripped knee socks socketed my legs with black boots. And a pair of wire wings flopped on my back.

"Come on, be sympathetic for me, bros!" I cried. Jasper sighed as Iggy leaned over to him saying, "you can't spell sympathetic without pathetic, that's for sure."

They laughed as Quincey tightened the bandana around his mouth saying, "alright! Let's go!" I frowned saying, "Quincey. I think your forgetting something." He stopped saying, "what? I have the tickets. The bus ride fare. Camera. Money-."

I chuckled and walked over to the pantry pulled out a bottle of pills. "Your a zombie, silly. Here." I tossed him the pill and watched him consume it. He began to get human features when I turned to Jasper and said, "how are you guys doing on your 'hungry' pills?"