No. 8- Quinceys Fan Fiction

"Elsen ran down the hallway, hearing his enemies laughter behind him. Giving huffs and puffs as he fled, Elsen brushed his scruffy black hair out of his face. He skidded around a sharp corner and jumped down the abandon hospitals stairs, tumbling to the ground.

"You won't get away from me that easily!" A female voice echoed. Elsen cursed and got up, brushing the dirt from his face. Bolting down the next set of stairs, he face smacked into a body, sending them back.

"Ow! Hey! Watch it, bud," none other than Jasmine, his oldest sister growled, well more like moaned, since she is a zombie. Elsen sighed and said, "sorry. The Puppet Mistress high on our tail though."

"Your telling me," a voice said behind Jasmine. Elsen stood up to see the rest of his zombie sisters shuffle up the stairs. Ignia, Blade and the absolutely attractive and fabulous Quinn stood there smiling. Well, Blade just stared at everyone in reply.

"The Puppet Mistress is coming," Elsen said. "Oh, I'm already here!" A cold female voice hissed behind him. Everyone spun around to see The Puppet Mistress standing on top of the stairs with a chaotic smile as usual. Her long, red hair rolled down her backside as her cold purple glossed lips smiled.

"Times up, wizard. Say goodbye to the sweet power you once possessed," she laughed evilly. "Never!" Elsen replied back while making a green crystal sword appear from thin air. The Puppet Mistress frowned as someone ran down the stairs beside her.

He bent down and grabbed his wobbly knees, huffing and puffing. "Archie-are you sure-this-is a good-idea," the rather fragile boy panted. "Not now, Lenny!" The Puppet Mistress snapped, then turning her attention back to Elsen.

"Farewell, Elsen," she laughed while lifted her hands up. Small wires shot from her fingers that anyone could barely see. Elsen knew if those wires touched him, or anyone, it was game over.

Lunging down, he rolled on his side, slashing his sword through the wires. He froze when he heard Jasmine and Ignia scream out in pathetic fear as the wire caught onto their body, making them under The Puppet Mistress's control.

The vial women laughed and moved her fingers around causing Ignia and Jasmine to lung at Elsen. He cursed and rolled under them, then backing up towards the wall, feeling trapped. Blade just stood there, staring at The Puppet Mistress, hoping to melt her with his vision (which so did not happen) while the amazing and beautiful Quinn did an amazing leap in the air, landing behind The Puppet Mistress.

"Ha!" She smiled as he karate kicked The Puppet Mistress face first down the stairs. "Your no match for me!" The Puppet Mistress laid on the stairs, defeated. "Curse you Quinn and your magnificent abilities and sexy looks!"

Elsen smiled and said, "alright! Quinn saved the day once again! Your totally rad, Quinn! Totally rad!" Ignia, Jasmine and Blade lifted Quinn onto the shoulders saying, "your so awesome Quinn! We don't stand a chance against you!" Quinn beamed with bride and brushed her glossy, milk chocolate hair out of her face.

"I know! Sometimes I wonder why I'm not the oldest one! I'm so mature and fantastic!" She grinned. Everyone laughed as they presented her Alienbots collectible action figure with a big gold metal and~."

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Jasper snapped. Quincey looked up from the paper when he said, "first off, Jasmine? Really?"

"Ignia! Is that even a name!" Iggy scowled.

Axe just stared at him then walked upside the head with a baseball bat.

"Ow!" Quincey frowned and he rubbed his head. I sat at the kitchen table, looking at Quincey not sure if he should see some mental help. Next to me The Puppet Master tapped his fingers in frustration.

He finally sighed and said, "first off. Why an abandon hospital? There's nothing there I can take control over, unless you want evil oxygen masks chasing you. Second, The Puppet Mistress? Really? Third, if would not fall easily to someone who snuck up behind me. I have twenty twenty vision in front and in back! I would also not commit defeat just by falling down the stairs. Forth, Lenny? For real?"

"I liked it," Lavender frowned across the table.

"Fifth," The Puppet Master continued. "I don't shoot wires out of my fingers. I use a very logical, and complicated process to do what I do!"

"Aw. Did somebody run out of knitting patterns?" I teased. The Puppet Master turned to me and flicked my forehead then turned back to Quincey.

"Bro. Okay. Loving you got a hobby. Just not loving your making fun of us in a gender bent fan fiction," Jasper explained. "I mean, we would never admit your better than us. And you don't deserve to be the oldest. Your fine were you are. Although, Axe should be able to take a few places up in the age category. But still, we like you how you are."

Everyone got up from the table except me. I looked at Quincey who gazed down at his story disappointed. "I liked it," I smiled. Quincey looked up when I said, "I thought the part when you leaped over The Puppet Mistress was awesome! I bet you can do it in real life!"

Quincey beamed with joy and bounced up and down in his chair. "Really! You like it!" I nodded and stood up, motioning him to walk with me. "I just have one thing to say."

"Ya?" Quincey asked.

"Rad? No one says rad anymore!"

----wanting some more of Quincey's fan fiction? Have a question you want to ask his characters? Comment below and don't forget to vote!----

~~~~QUESTION TIME!~~~~

How good of a kisser are you puppet head?

Lavender, how long can you hold your breath, cuz you didn't come up for air at ALL.

Ella, how old are you now and have you started taking interest in boys yet?

CreativeInsanity

The Puppet Master: on a scale between 1 and 10... 25

Lavender: on a scale between 1 minute and 10 minutes...25 minutes.

Ella: well I'm twelve. Right now, living with four smelly zombie boys, I think I'll hold off on dating boys.

Jasper: oh heck ya! If a boy so happens to get within 30 feet of you, I'll shoot him down!

Axe: *holds up chainsaw. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*distance boys run away terrified.

~~~~so comment, vote, and run. Run as fast as you can!~~~~