No. 2- Arcade Wars

No. 2- Arcade Wars

"Guys. What are we doing?" I whispered as my older brothers lead me behind a silent, brick building. Iggy chuckled and said, "it's a surprise."

"I haven't done this for years" Jasper laughed as Iggy pulled out his crow bar and wedged it in the back door of this building, pulling hard till a bone crush snap startled me.

"Were in, fellas" Iggy smiled. He opened the door and lead us in the dark room. I whimpered and said, "come on guys. Where are we really."

Quincey laughed and said, "Ella. As a member of this family we invite you to partake in a little actively we call... ARCADE WARS!" Jasper pulled down a switch on the wall, causing an arcade to light up.

Large gaming consoles blinked and played music as the fluorescent lights hummed above us. "Whoa" I smiled. "This is...neat."

Iggy rubbed his hands together saying, "I haven't done this for a while. Jasp, I'm totally going to beat your high score in Zombie Slayer. Only this time, I'm the zombie doin the slay'in."

"Your on" Jasper said as they ran off towards a large game that involved plastic guns. I watched them then turned to Quincey and Axe saying, "how are we able to pay for the games?"

Quincey smiled and pulled out a card from his back pocket. "This little puppy right here. We all got one. We stole it from the front counter. It's a gaming card. We can play any game, any time without pay."

"Sweet" I said hoping up and down. "Here" Quincey said handing me his. "Knock yourself out." I squealed with joy and ran over to a Packman game, swiping the card through a slot.

I watched the game light up as I pressed start. Immediately, my hand grabbed the control and I began pressing buttons, moving the joint stick around, trying to get the avatar to eat the fruit and stay clear from those annoying ghost things.

Just as I was corner in my the enemy the words, "Game Over" appeared on the screen. "Dang it" I sighed when I felt a cold breath in the back of my neck.

My eyes darted back as I saw Axe standing right next to me, staring me down. I screamed and fell to the ground just as the machine spewed out tickets.

"Awesome!" I smiled. Axe helped me up when he pointed to a ski ball game. I nodded and went over with him, playing more almost twenty minutes when the power when out.

"What the-" I frowned. I grabbed Axes hand as we walked around aimlessly in the dark. I yelped when Jasper, Iggy and Quincey bumbled into us.

"Calm down. It's only us" Jasper whispered. I sighed and grabbed my chest when the sound of footsteps in the distanced hushed us all.

"Someone's in here" Jasper moaned quietly. We all crouched behind a Dance Dance Revolution machine as the footsteps got louder.

Jasper put his finger to his lip saying, "on the count of three. One...two...three!" We all jumped out from the machine to scare a certain ginger.

"AH! WHAT THE CRAP! YOU SCARED THE GINGER RIGHT OUT OF ME YOU LITTLE TWIRPS!"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "What are you doing here?" The Puppet Master patted down his outfit saying, "I should ask the same about you. Breaking into an arcade at night? Seems a bit extravagant."

"You broke in too!" Iggy snapped. "I'm a villain! It's totally okay for me too!" The Puppet Master barked back.

"So what are you doing here again?" Quincey questioned. The Puppet Master sighed, leaning against the machine while examine his finger nails, trying to look impressive. "I'm on...personal business."