K.O

It had been three days since I met Zuho at my criminology class. And I had just gone to a party that one of my old friends had organised.

I'd usually get wasted at these sorts of parties, but I didn't completely feel in the mood.

Maybe because I didn't get to see Zuho that day?

Anyways, I was walking down a long alleyway leading from the university to the block I lived in. It was really narrow, but there came a small opening for some bins. As I passed that place, something... Someone had grabbed my hand and threw me against the wall.

"Shut up and give me all  the money you have." A man with a balaclava over his head was holding a knife to my neck. I should've known.

So many students in this area were broke and so would steal from others.

Like this idiot.

And it didn't look like he was going to give up, so I reached in my bag for my  purse as slowly as I could.

I just wish someone would come out and kick this guy's ass. I closed my eyes for, literally, 3 seconds, but in those 3 seconds the guy with the knife was knocked to the ground and there was new person standing in front of me, who had also shouted, "K.O! Yeah, that felt good." The first one literally crawled away, and the second grabbed my wrist and started to run, taking me out of the alleyway.

Once we got to a clearing, the mysterious guy let go of me.
"I'm sorry to have to meet you like this. You must be Y/N?" His voice was so low like Zuho's, but he looked a little too childish for his voice. He used his fingers to brush his bangs into place, with a small parting in the middle.

"H-how do you know?" I was mesmerised my his face. How the hell are they both so beautiful?

"I'm Chanhee." He smiled, and that made my heart trip down a few stairs into my stomach. Jeez, that hurt.

Why am I such an idiot-

"Zuho wanted me to check on you. He was busy practicing a dance the whole day, he seemed pretty sad that he couldn't see your face." Chanhee slowly slid his hood back on.

I put out my hand. "Ah, before you leave, I want to ask you... Are you one of those people I saw on the street the other day?" Chanhee looked a bit concerned, and I realised the tone I said it in sounded a little... Shaky.

"Yes, I was. Shall I walk you home?" Chanhee suddenly smiled again. Yikes, he HAS to stop doing that. His smile is too cute.

🌞

"Y/N!" Zuho called to me from the classroom door. I turned around to see he had dyed his hair to a light orange. My mind drifted back to last night's encounter.

They're both really cute. Zuho and Chanhee.

Zuho slammed his folder down on the desk, and flopped down in the seat next to me.

"I feel so exhausted," He ran his hand through his hair before fixing it again. "I had dance practice with this girl called Jimin. She was flirting with me and all, I just didn't want to dance after that." He sighed deeply. "I just want to go back home and sleep."

A/N Just to clarify, I have nothing against AOA Jimin, she is beautiful and all those haters out there can just go and fu-

I laughed. "Doesn't everyone here want to sleep?" We both looked around and saw we were the only ones who were really talking. There were a bunch of sleepers, some nerds scribbling away, and one pretty obvious guy who was casually picking his nose in a very amusing way. Disgusted, we both turned back to each other.

"Can we both eat out? I saw a Thai restaurant somewhere in town, and one of my hyungs recommended it to me." Zuho placed his head on the table and looked up sideways at me.

Now, how could I say no to him? I sighed. "Okay, fine. I was going to eat at Jennie's, but it's okay, she'll understand." Zuho slowly nodded.

Zuho POV

Inseong better have a good reason for doing this to her.

A/N I wanted to share this beautiful pic of the maknae

I found this on Twitter and it's so beautiful---

Edited: 28/5/2018