Knights

The Sun is an assassin organisation where they take up requests of the people to murder another.

There were nine elite knights of the organisation: Inseong, Zuho, Youngbin, Dawon, Rowoon, Hwiyoung, Jaeyoon, Taeyang and Chanhee. They specialise in long missions and they have the most experience. This time, a very important request came for the knights.

And it was from Inseong.

Inseong sat at the front of the conference room with his head hung low and the other knights sat in the chairs facing him and the mission commander.

"Boys, this mission cannot be underestimated or done wrong. Inseong..." The commander gestured for him to stand up and face the others. "Inseong's father, Kim Taehyung, was murdered three days ago." Shock fell upon the eight knights as they looked towards Inseong with pity and empathy. He couldn't look back, he wouldn't. He would hurt his pride by shedding tears in front of them as their leader.

"I need you to read these mission briefings before you leave for Fanfare soon." The commander chucked a pile of sheets at the youngest member, Chanhee, which caught him off guard and the paper booklets flew around the room. "The culprit is a girl named Jennie and the victim is a girl named Y/N. I'll be getting the van ready, and we'll leave in 4 hours." He left the room swiftly after.

Youngbin stood up and put an arm around Inseong. "As long as we have each other, nothing can stop us."

Without a word, Inseong picked up a booklet by his feet and left the room, heading towards the balcony, leaving the other members to pick up the leaflet mess.

The weather was pleasant, with slow moving clouds dotting the sky down past the horizon.

Inseong closed his eyes. He let the wind blow the hair out of his face and he opened his mouth to speak.

"Dad, I... I don't know what happened to you. But..." He thought for a moment on what to say. "You don't realise how much you love someone until they're really gone." He opened his eyes to see a little church tower that belonged to Fanfare. "Dad, that's where I'll be going."

Just then, the door behind him opened and Hwiyoung came to Inseong, putting his arm over his shoulders. "Don't hold the pain in, hyung. You need to let it go."

Inseong snorted. "Like you."

Hwiyoung replied with a wide smile. "It's true though. I'm the most emotional person you'll ever meet."

Inseong diverted his look from Hwiyoung to Fanfare. His eyes started to tear up from the thought of his dad.

Noticing Inseong's sudden change of mood, Hwiyoung began to sing. He wasn't the best singer, but he was hoping the words will at least reach Inseong.

O Sole Mio
Te quiero
You're my sun
I can't cover you
You take my breath away
I can't avoid you
O Sole Mio
Te quiero
You're my sun
Oh, my lady
I can't forget you
O Sole Mio

After a few emotional minutes of Inseong crying and Hwiyoung sniffing, Inseong turned to the other, who was already staring at him. Inseong gave him a weird look before they both started laughing.

"I'm not gay, I swear," Hwiyoung said between his laughs. "It just makes me sad to see anyone cry."

Inseong wiped away his tears while laughing. "We better read the briefing now."

The booklet had the sign 'SF9' on it, meaning 'Secret File 9' for the knights only.

There were only three pages in the briefing, one for the incident, one for the culprit and one for the victim.

A/N
I love this chapter honestly
Tis beautiful (non nae Taeyang lmfao I had to)
If you get that Taeyang joke ily <3
And as a gift I'm blessing y'all with the O Sole Mio M/V *-*

Edited: 5/6/2018