Let's Hang Out pt.2

A/N here's Mamma Mia cuz I don't wanna put the same vid again

Ahhhh i love the album soo muchh

And for you ARMYs out there JHope's back boii with Daydream

Zuho POV

I looked towards the set of papers the teacher had placed in front of me.

Name: Beak Zuho

Man, what a typo.

I flipped through the pages, trying to understand the storyline.

'A woman had reported her husband missing when he didn't return from work for 4 days. She gave a description of her husband:

'"Works at XX Tech, white top, black suit jacket and trousers, black overall, black tie, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, Swarovsky watch and Gucci glasses.

'They found a body floating up Fanfare river 2 days later, 2 hours away from their abode, and the police had reported this to be suicide. But when the woman had looked at her dead husband, she had said it was murder. When the police checked again, they realised they had made a mistake.

'Initially, they thought of arresting the wife, but her alibis and connections said otherwise.

'The last known person to be seen with her husband was a man who goes by the name 'Samuel'. When he was interrogated, he answered, "He got out of my car at XX bridge and offered to go home by himself. I insisted but he said he would manage." Immediately they arrested him and charged him for murder.

'How did they know?'

"Uh, Zuho?" Y/N stared at her paper in confusion. I sighed deeply.

"Look, there's a map of the city attached to the paper. If you try to find XX bridge, you can see there is absolutely no way of getting anywhere from there. There are no train lines, buses or even roads. The closest road leading out of that place is by the next bridge a mile away. The couple's house is a 2-hour drive from that point, so it's no surprise that the police arrested him at that moment."

Y/N POV

How the hell does he-

"How do you even understand it?"

Zuho raised an eyebrow. "I've always wanted to work in the police. Or... something along those lines."

What the hell? "That's seriously awesome. I have no idea what I even want to do with my life anymore." I sulked. Everyone else has their life sorted out. And then there's me.

"Ah, it's okay," Zuho told me as we walked out of class. "By the way, I want to get to know you more." Once again, he grabbed my arm and started running, dragging me towards the university park.

"Stop... Please... I need... To rest..." I panted so much, as soon as Zuho let go I fell to the ground.

"You know you're really funny, right?" Zuho started laughing again.

"Dasi run, run, run..." I muttered.

Zuho plopped down beside me. "I love that song."

"Me too!"

We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments, before an ice cream van turned round the corner, blasting its familiar, headache-giving tune.

"Well," Zuho took out his wallet. "I'll go get us some ice creams while you catch your breath. I'm getting mint choc chip."

"Ditto." I smiled. He's so kind to me, I thought as he walked towards the van. I watched him get into the queue, but then intantly get pushed back by some shorter students. I noticed his ears went pink and he tried to calm down and not go into a frenzy.

"Here you go." He gave me a double-cone with two scoops.

"I saw everything," I laughed while licking my ice cream.

"Very funny." He faked a punch to my cheek. "Now, tell me about yourself. Maybe start with your family."

I lowered my head.

Family. Right.

"Uh," I didn't know what to tell him. I could lie... No, I'm going to tell him the truth.

"My dad died two years ago my mum is working abroad." I said that all in one go, possibly too fast for Zuho to even understand.

There was a long silence. I looked down and started to fiddle with my thumbs.

"So you haven't seen your mother in a long time." He sounded calm, but you could also hear empathy in the tone of his voice.

"Y-yeah. She packed and left as soon as dad died. I only visit her for a month a year, but even in that time she doesn't spend much time with me since she's too busy."

"At least you've got me." He brought his arm over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

A/N Get you a guy like Zuho lmao he loves BTS and I love that

Edited: 28/5/2018