"He-He's just a friend."

Hello there people of Earth.

Just want to start off by saying I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITS BETWEEN UPLOADS.

Okay, so now that's all sorted out, HELLO AGAIN :)

I hope you all enjoy and take in the beauty of this gif of Niall Horan. The Irish babe :)

Not really got a song for this chapter so yeah... :L

ENJOY<3

Sorry it's short by the way, I'll be uploading again soon, it just seemed like the right place to stop ;p ahaha.

ENJOY (again)

byebye .x

“Callie, who the hell have you brought into my house?!” Pat screeches, grabbing my cheek and tugging me towards the door.

“GET OUT!” Elsa screams at harry, grabbing his startled figure and dragging him outside, giving him a quick shove before slamming the door shut.

Elsa walks up to me and slaps me hard across the face, leaving a stinging bruise, I whimper slightly.

“You can’t just bring people into my home you little bitch.” Pat snarls in my ear, dragging me upstairs.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper as he kicks me hard, causing my to fall into my bedroom, landing on the ground heavily.

“Why the hell did you shave your head?” He asks as he kicks me hard in the gut, “you look even more disgusting than usual…”

“I-I-“

“I don’t actually even care.” Pat snaps, spitting on me before slamming the door shut and locking it from the outside.

I curl myself up into a ball at my door, clutching my gut where the searing pain is pulsing.

{Harry’s P.O.V}

Clambering into my car, I turn on the radio and sit quietly.

What is happening to Callie? Is she okay? What are they doing to her?

I can’t leave her there.

I look over to the house; the two people who I’m guessing are her parents are staring intently at my car. I can’t go out now.

I drive away slowly, moving further down the street until I am out of sight.

I need to get her out of there.

Pulling out my phone, I dial Callie’s number and hold the phone to my ear, hoping and praying for her to answer.