"Niether."

Hola :)

Okay, so this chapter...it's going to get very...steamy ;)

It's quite sweet with a HUGE twist at the end...so I hope you all enjoy;D
Hurray for early uploads ;p!

The song for this chapter is to be decided, so I'll put it up when I get home from school :)

ENJOY<3

love you all,

Becca .x

“I love you Callie, with all my heart, but I don’t love you the way you think.”

Looking around at the boys shocked faces, this is news to them too…except Niall, he looks…amused?

I replay the words over and over again like a cheesy song you can’t get out of your head – only it’s not a song. How I wish it was.

‘But I don’t love you the way you think.’ That could only mean one thing, but there has to be another meaning. Doesn’t there?

The expression on Louis’ face though, it tells me that there is no other meaning.

Louis doesn’t just love me. He’s in love with me.

I ignore Harrys red face and flaring nostrils.

I ignore Liam’s abnormally confused expression.

I ignore Nialls knowing smile.

I ignore Zayns nervous smirk.

The only thing I concentrate on is Louis’ begging, beautiful blue eyes; his downturned, pink, perfectly formed lips; his petite, cute-as-a-button, scrunched up nose. I take in every miniscule detail, every ounce of beauty in my best friends perfect physique, and fall for him a little.

How had I never paid attention to just how stunning this boy is?

“Louis-“I begin, but Harry interrupts me.

“What the hell are you playing at mate?!” He yells, lines appearing on his frowning forehead and his nostrils flaring so hard that I want to laugh. Almost.

“I’m just voicing my feelings.” Louis states, levelled.

“You know I love her.” Grits Harry.

“I’m just letting her know her options.”

“She doesn’t need options.” Harry stresses.

“Do I get a say in this?!” I ask, butting into their fight as they begin to ball their fists, circling eachother like dogs.

“No!” both of the boys snap, before Harry does a double take, “who would you rather date? Me, or…him?” He spits.

“Neither.” I state.

The boys’ faces drop, their jaws hovering in a small ‘o’ shape.

Their disappointment is evident.

“What?” Louis chokes.

“I said, I choose neither of you. You’re acting like I’m some toy or trophy or something. I don’t want to date either one of you right now. And besides, I’m going to die. There’s no point.”

I hear Louis gulp next to me and my eyes begin to water up, “I’m sorry.” I whisper, “I should go.”
 I walk out of the room, aware of the boys’ eyes burning holes in my back.