"I'm not on trial here."

{Callie’s P.O.V}

I follow Harry back into the living room to be greeted by everyone’s watchful eyes fixated on us. “Vas Happenin’ guys?” I giggle as I wander over to take my place on the couch. “THAT’S MY GREETING CALLIE! YOU STOLE IT!” screams Zayn, looking very heartbroken; he’s obviously trying to forget about the “kitchen incident.” I laugh and roll my eyes at him and everyone else joins in. Harry comes to sit next to me on the couch, sitting extremely close, uncomfortably close. I shuffle over a little, and Harry obviously gets the point that I don’t want to sit that close to him, as he just sulks. With any of the other boys, or Rose, sitting that close wouldn’t be a bother, but with Harry, I can’t help thinking it means that little bit too much.

Toy Story finally finishes and we all look around the room, dizzy with exhaustion. We gradually stand up and the boys decide to stay at my house, so me and Louis go to grab all the blankets.

"They’re just in here,” I say, motioning for Louis to follow me towards the cupboard. He is steps behind me, nodding as we approach the small “room” at the back of my house. I open it up and start passing out different duvets and pillows to Louis, piling them so high, I cannot see him anymore.

“So, what’s the delio with you and Haz?” he mumbles through the sheets. “What d’ya mean?” I reply, nonchalantly, pretending I don’t have a clue what he’s on about, but this is Louis we’re talking about, so, it doesn’t work. “Well, what’s going on between you two? There seems to be a lot of…chemistry.” I hear his voice crack as he tries not to laugh at the last sentence, I can just imagine his cheeky grin right now. It’s a good thing he’s hidden by the mountain of sheets, or I may have slapped him because of his facial expressions, they always were amusing, but not when they were aimed at you. “There’s no chemistry Lou,” I begin, “So there’s nothing going on between us, can you just drop it?” I say, sighing, he’s so nosy!

Luckily, for his sake, he decides to let it go and goes in to help ‘set up camp’ with me trailing in behind him. The boys all put the blankets and pillows on the couches and on the floor before settling down and wishing me and Rose goodnight.

Just as me and Rose are about to clamber up the stairs, we are engulfed in a huge One Direction hug, almost being suffocated by the 5 handsome boys, most girls would literally kill to be hugged by these lads, but right now, my bed is calling. “Right… love you all…I'm suffocating and tired…LET ME GO!” I finally yell, as they didn’t get the hint with the last few words.

They finally let me go, laughing their sexy asses off, and head back into the living room, calling their good nights as they walk in. Me and Rose both roll our eyes before crawling up the stairs, half asleep.

                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------

What’s that smell? I become conscious to the smell of burning. I should really go check it out, but I'm so tired, and so comfortable. But I should go and check it out…

I open my eyes, just a little, to be instantly blinded by the light shining through my window like laser beams. I wince a little before my eyes adjust.

I sit up, and swing my legs over the bed so they are hanging off the side, mentally preparing myself for getting up. The mental preparation isn’t enough to encourage me in any way, shape or form to leave my bed, so I flop back down on the cool sheets, burying myself in them.

The burning smell gets stronger. I ignore it. I see a little smoke. I ignore it; I'm too tired to care right now. The fire alarm goes off. I groan. I sit up again and walk into the hall to be greeted by a lot of shouting. “LOU?!” I hear someone yell, “Turn the fire alarm off before we wake Callie up!” shouts another voice, a familiar, raspy, morning voice. “I’m up,” I yell, walking into the kitchen.