"He's not coming, is he?"

Hello, people of the planet Earth.

You may or may not read my story. No, that is a lie, you must, if you are reading this.

Let me start again...

Hello, people of the planet Earth who read my story,

I hope you like this chapter...It's...well I can't say or it'll give away the ending.

Eilidh, I hope you like it ;) - For those wondering who Eilidh is, she's my bestfriend, but I've told her something about this chapter to scare her;p

There's an extremely CUTE gif of Liam at the side, aww, it's adorable :') He's adorable ----->

Also, the song for this chapter is "When You Believe" sung by Leon Jackson, He was a contestant on X-Factor 2 years before the boys, and he was Scottish...COME ON THE SCOTS ;)

Play the song when I say, and really think about the lyrics, it's a beautiful song and I've fallen in love with it all over again :')

ALSO, I updated "The Concert of a Lifetime - THE SEQUEL" so check it out and drop me a comment;)?

ENJOY<3! and remember to comment and tell me what you think:) They mean the world<3

Lots of Love - Becca .x

---------------------------------

{Callie’s P.O.V}

Dying here would be perfect. No more worrying.

No more fear. No more hurt.

No more anguish. No more upset.

No more pain.

I shift closer to the edge of the cliff, taking a glance down to the crashing waves awaiting me at the bottom.

It would be one little shift and I'm gone.

One little movement and I’ll be in heaven.

Taking a deep breath, I edge closer still, until my legs are dangling off the edge.

I wonder what heaven’s like.

Is there such a thing as heaven? Or do you just disappear, rot away.

Is there life after death?

Are there candy floss clouds and palm trees and do you get to watch over your loved ones?

Or is it dark, and boring and empty?

Or does it just not exist?

I breathe again, taking my last scoot forward, until I am mostly off the cliff, but Harry grabs my arm.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” He yells frantically, yanking me back so I land three feet away from where I was.

“I-I was just…g-getting a closer look…” I stammer, hoping he believes me.

He raises an eyebrow, “Are you having a fucking laugh? You could have fallen, so easily, and died Callie. That wasn’t getting a closer look. That was attempted suicide.”

My breath hitches in my throat, how does he know?

“I mean, I obviously know you weren’t actually going to kill yourself…” he adds, laughing nervously.