"What was that for? Why did you kiss me?"

OKAY GUYS;D! HELLOOOO;D

I know I promised to be better with uploads, but the truth is, I've really not been any better, so I've decided that i'm going to post 1 long chapter every Sunday from now on, so you wont need to wait anymore:)! haha ;D

ALSO. EXCITING NEWS!!!

I found Callie, I found her.

She's perfect and I love her with all my heart :') 

aww, I hope you all love her like I do. =====> she's over here =====>

AND

The "theme tune" for this chapter...

Okay it is "Fix You," by Coldplay, it's in the side bar and I want you to play it as SOON as you start reading, you hear me, once you've finished reading my little boring message ;) You have to play it:)

I hope you like this chapter:)!
I like it...it tells you more about...well...in fact I can't say cause it'll give it away.

You see Louis & Callie and Liam & Callie's relationships getting stronger in this chapter:)

VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN:)

oh, also, please comment and tell me what you think of Callie<3 I love her, but i want to know you guys' opinion too;D

ENJOY <3

~ Becca .x

{Louis’ P.O.V}

{A/N OOOH, don’t think I’ve done Louis’ P.O.V yet;D hehe, exciting stufffff!)

 I

 wait patiently, my eyes roaming her face, looking for a reaction.

Her face turns a bright shade of pink, worrying me as to what her reaction might be.

She surprises me though, always does, by leaning towards me and kissing my nose.

I smile, “I mean it Callie, we’ll get through this together,” I say, taking her tiny, fragile hand in mine.

She smiles a smile right now that could light up the world, it lights up my world.

She lights up my world like nobody else.

I watch as the tears begin to prick her eyes.

I wipe them away with my thumb, I don’t want her to cry, she deserves to be looked after and loved, yet she’s getting emotional over it actually happening. This is not right.

“Here, don’t cry baby girl, shhhh,” I whisper, trying to console her, it doesn’t work.

"Can’t you see I’m broken Louis?! I’m unfixable, I’m in pieces. YOU CAN’T FIX ME ANYMORE! Even before I had cancer, I was an emotional wreck. When my parents died, Louis, I went into hibernation, tried to hide from the world, I didn’t want to be part of a world without my mummy and daddy to protect me and be there from me. I’ve never been brilliant at making friends because I’m so snappy, I don’t mean to be, but I just mask all my emotions and don’t show anyone, so I come across as an emotionless bitch to be honest. I hate being like that, but I mask all my emotions so people won’t know if I'm hurt or upset. I can’t help it.

They spent weeks trying to tempt me out of my home and to the orphanage, because I have no family that wanted me, and when they did, I never came out of my room in the orphanage. After a year or so, I became more confident in myself, well, I say more, I had no self-confidence before, so just letting people see me without being afraid of being hated was a big thing.