Living in the Present

Okay, here's the first chapter to the sequel to One Night! Please comment and let me know what you guys think! There are almost 10,000 reads on One Night and over 4,000 on Stars Align, the prequel. My heart is so full <3__<3 You guys rock <3 :D I love all of you somajj! Please comment and vote!!!

Also, I'm taking requests for One Shots (anything PTX related not just Scomiche!!). 

Enjoy ^_^ (PS warning, this chapter got a little bit smutty, woops)

-----

Things had become uneventful, but I don’t mean that in a negative way.

Travis had started to let up. I hadn’t even seen Jamie in Los Angeles since Travis threatened me a few months ago. He had to have lied to me. I was scared for a while, but I didn’t want him controlling my life anymore, especially now that I had Scott all to myself.

I started living my life and eventually he disappeared. These past few months with Scott were like a fairytale, and I was happier than I ever have been in my entire life. He treated me like gold and I was never sad anymore. If I was, he fixed it immediately. I don’t know how he did it, but he did. He was my everything and I was his.

Kirstie found out she was having a baby girl, and I was on my way to her apartment to help her pick out baby names. Jeremy was back around, finally, after ignoring Kirstie for almost an entire month. They weren’t back together, but Jeremy promised her he would stick around for the baby. I prayed that lasted.

“What about…Charlotte?” Kirstie suggested.

I crinkled my nose. “Everyone would be calling your kid Charlie.”

“Olivia?”

“Makes me think of a bowl of olives.”

“Kennedy?”

I shot her a look. She sighed, “Yeah, you’re right. I’m bad at this.” She slammed the baby name book shut and groaned. “I don’t know what to name her!!” She put her hand on her rounded belly and sighed. “What do I name you?!” She said down at the bump.

I smiled over and shook my head. The rain lightly tapped on Kirstie’s living room window and I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

“Where’s Scott?” Kirstie asked.

“Cleaning the apartment.” I said.

“You’re not helping? Or you know, supervising?” She laughed.

I laughed too. Scott cleaning the apartment was a disaster. He had no idea how to even work the vacuum, but he insisted he do it himself. Stubborn ass. I had to leave the apartment before I had a stroke.

“Why’s he cleaning though?”

“His parents are coming up.” I said. I shook my head in frustration and rested my hand on my head. I knew it was going to be a stressful weekend for him. His parents were actually happy that he and I were together, but his Dad still wasn’t completely comfortable with his son being gay still. It didn’t make sense to me at all. My Dad never cared much; he just cared if I was happy and healthy.

“Oh.” Kirstie said knowingly. They’re the reason it took him so long to finally come to terms with himself, and the only reason he finally did was because he moved far away from them. It made it easier for everyone.

“What about Veronica?”

“Makes me think of Chicago.” I said, standing up from my laying position. “Velma & Veronica! A sister act!” I said, putting my arms out dramatically.