Werewolf Love Dramas(Rated R)

Okay so this is my first rated R series...

I usually don't write rated R series

But on a website I used to go on I did and nobody liked it because I didn't realize most of the viewers/readers...were little kids.

So...I also put it at rated R because there will be a lot of swearing and I know some ppl are offended by swearing so I am not going to say that you have to be eighteen to view this...if you are mature enough then read it. But if you know you're not then don't read it.

But this story ill be filled with girlxBoy, GirlxGirl and BoyxBoy...and of course there will be imaginary creatures like wolves and vamps just because everyone knows I love them!

But anyways here is the description. It's kind of multiple POV's combined into one story.

David Summers was an Omega in the largest  wolf pack, his twin brother Dominic was the beta for his father. David wasn't ridiculed...he just rather spend time hittin' the books then running and doing school related things then go look at girls. But when the red moon is coming close, Dominic is in hope that the amazingly gorgeous cheerleader captain, Courtney White... his mate. But, unfortunately she's not, she is David's but David gives Dominic the full go to her because he knows she will never talk to him, but...when Courtney is failing Chemistry and David is her tutor...can he say that he doesn't want her when she is giving herself fully to him?

Jesse Blaine is David's best friend and Dominic's mate. However, Dominic is ignoring all the signals. But when the red moon comes alive he finds himself unable to resist the urges.

Parker Huston is in the trio of David and Jesse. She had her eyes set on Courtney's right hand woman, Hilary Hues. The relationship is kept in secret and it seems Parker only wants to show Hilary off to the world. Can she make Hilary change her mind?

So those are the three love dramas,

Enjoy!