Chapter 74 - Marry Me

"I want to show you guys something," Mr. Schue said as he guided the original members of the Glee club backstage in the auditorium "All of you that were together from the very beginning when the Glee Club was just a dream." He then showed us where he put Finn and Lillian Adler's pictures. "Their new and final resting places. For as long as McKinley's around all the students who travel through this auditorium are gonna see these," Mr. Schue said. "And have absolutely no idea who they are," Artie frowned. "You know what? This is crazy because I could really give two poops about this place but this is really getting to me," Santana said. "I know," I said emotionally "Why is that?" "We were all raised by different parents but we grew up together in the Glee Club. It's a part of all of us. Of course you're sad about it," Mr. Schue said to us.

"I don't know, Mr. Schue. With this and Finn it's kind of hard to believe that anything lasts," Mike frowned. "I don't have any more pep talks. I just have you guys and the memory of the people on this wall. My friends. I mean, we share this special bond. We're the only ones in the world who know what this Glee Club meant to us what it felt like to sing together to be-to be together and what it feels like to say goodbye to it. I didn't come here to cheer you up just to thank you. To thank you for going on this ride with me," Mr. Schue said emotionally as we all hugged him tightly "All right, come on. We've still got a few days until, uh, Sue shuts the lights out on the choir room so let's make the most of them," Mr. Schue said as most of the members left.

"Quinn..." Puck said as I turned around. "Come out on stage with me. There's something I want to show you," he smiled as he took my hand and lead me out onstage. "What's this?" I smiled seeing a chair there for me. "I want to sing you another song. This time I mean every word I say," Puck smiled as he began to play his guitar and perform 'Count on Me' by Bruno Mars.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you. If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you. Find out what we're made of when we are called to help our friends in need. You can count on me like one two three I'll be there and I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two you'll be there 'cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah. Whoa, whoa. Oh, oh. Yeah, yeah. If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep I'll sing a song beside you and if you ever forget how much you really mean to me everyday I will remind you. Ooh find out what we're made of when we are called to help our friends in need. You can count on me like one two three, I'll be there and I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two, you'll be there 'cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah. Oh, oh. Yeah, yeah. You'll always have my shoulder when you cry, I'll never let go, never say goodbye. You know you can count on me like one two three I'll be there and I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two and you'll be there 'cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah. Oh, oh. You can count on me 'cause I can count on you," Puck sang as he strummed his guitar.

I clapped as he ended the song. "That's such a sweet song but I guess I don't know why you performed it for me now?" I said. "Quinn Elizabeth Fabray, from the moment I met you I knew I was in love with you. You are my soulmate and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm sure about that. So I only have one question for you....will you marry me?" Puck asked as he got down on one knee and opened up the box to show a gorgeous ring that he had picked out. I teared up. "I thought you'd never ask. Yes, I'll marry you," I giggled as he picked me up and spun me around. I couldn't help but feel like this was going to be the start of something beautiful.