Chapter 40 - Soundproof

Of all the places Eris brought me to our room. Since they frequent here, this is counted as Eris room. So dahil according sa mga girls, wala pang dinalang babae si Eris, he sleeps here alone everytime they come here. 

I think he had brought a girl here before. Not that they know of but I'm sure the guys know. They are just that good of a friend not to tell.

It's not like it's any of my business anymore. What's important is at least not recently.

"So anong ginagawa natin dito?"

Nakatayo ako sa may pinto at nakasandal siya sa pader sa tapat ko.

He stared at me then he shook his head repeatedly. He even has his arms crossed in his chest.

Kumunot ang noo ko at aalis na sana ako sa pwesto ko if not for his commanding voice. "Don't move."

"Az." 

"What?"

"You're staring at him earlier."

I was suddenly caught offguard by what he said. I didn't answer.

He slowly walked towards me. And stopped in front of me to tuck my hair behind my ear.

He looked at me through his lashes and I can't help but to stare too. Before he could do anything I closed our distance and kissed him. 

He's not the only one who could caught me offguard. He froze before responsing to my kiss. I had to tip my toe a little to reach him and I cling to his neck for support. 

Instead of going backwards he pushed me to the door and I let out a breathe of what I think was a sigh. 

I'm not sure how long we were kissing but I heard a noise outside and someone knocked on the door and heard the twist of the doorknob.

I pushed Eris but he didn't budged instead he just pressed his hand on the door and I heard a click the moment the door was locked.

"Hoy! Gago, bahay ko 'to! Lumabas na kayo dyan. Tara dito sa labas. Bilisan niyo." Sigaw ni Dro.

With an irritated sigh Eris pulled away and banged at the door to tell him to go away. Dro did but not before shouting some words.

He brushed his thumb to my lips. "If you think you're forgiven, you're not." 

They are all there except Azriel and Jenny who came after us. Wala naman kaming ginawang masama pero bigla akong hindi makatingin sa mga tao. I feel like they could see through what I did with Eris if I look at them.

Turns out Dro called us to eat dinner. At hindi ko naramdaman ang gutom until I saw the food. 

It was not an effort not to stare at Azriel when the food is yummier than it looks. He helped too by not saying a single word during dinner.

Hindi rin mawala ang ngiti sa labi ko dahil nagseselos si Eris kay Azriel. How cute is that right? That the mighty Eris is jealous of someone. He has a reason to be because Azriel features are really pretty. 

I think Eris is conscious of Azriel looks. Boys can also be jealous because of looks is cute. Looks like I have to shower him compliments tonight for him to forgive me.

"I like your lips. Mouth particularly." I whispered to him.

He turned his head to me and muttered. "What?"

Nakaupo kami sa couch sa living room habang naghihintay kay Dro. Naghahanap pa kasi siya ng alak.

"Best kiss I ever had." I said.