Chapter 12

~Your P.O.V~

You sat up, you could hear the birds out side and the maids in the hall. 'so far so good' you thought recounting the prier nights dream. It had you shook. What did it mean, If anything?

You got up pushing the thought aside. You were here on an assignment. You walked over to the closet pulling out your uniform and gun. Putting it on and strapping the gun to your waist. It had taken a while for you to get into the practice of carrying a weapon and it still took you some time throughout wearing it to get used to the added weight on one side.

You walk out of you room casually, trying to draw as little attention to you as possible. You didn't know why you didn't want the attention. You were in a secret hotel with plenty of other military personnel so what was the deal. You weren't sure why but your guard was up and wasn't going down, you felt in your gut something was wrong or that something bad was going to happen. Could it have just been that dream, stirring up memories that you had long ago locked away. Whatever it was you didn't like the feeling, and so you tried to force yourself to relax as you nervously looked about the hallway you walked down. You were hear to make contact with undercover informants. 'now...., where was it I was supposed to meet them?' you racked your brain for the meeting spot, 'ah yes!' you remembered where it was when you had glanced out the front bay windows.

~Roy's P.O.V~

'I wonder if she's alright, or if she's managed to find the informants' he sat worrying at his desk staring at the same document he had been for the past ten minutes

"Colonel!" Riza burst in the double doors of his office, startling him out of his stupor

"what is it Hawkeye?"

"Something bad is happening in the court yard! Please come quick."

AN-Sorry it's short guys but I managed to write this part up quick between games. I'll hopefully be getting part 13 up quickly