Chapter 9

-Elrics' point of views---------

"You think she'll be alright? I'm awfully worried about her," Al asked his brother.
"Yeah don't worry. But I am getting an odd feeling about this. Something doesn't feel right about this mission. I don't just feel protective, but I also feel like she might get in trouble sometime while she's there," Ed glanced over at his younger brother. "I swear, if she gets hurt in any way, I'll make sure that the one who hurts her will pay." He swore to himself.
They both watched the train leave and left when it was out of sight, heading back to their house, thoughts of (y/n) and wishes of her coming back safely running through their heads.

---------Your point of view-----------

"You laid the file back into your bag and rested your head against the window, watching the scenery pass you by. You have already made a few stops, and the next was West City. You could hear the voices of people talking in neighboring cabins and the rattling of the train wheels vibrating against the wall. 'Almost there,' you thought. 'Just a little while longer.' Before you knew it, you fell asleep, with your handing holding a little pouch with a locket without a chain inside.