9: Cliff Diving

• Dedicated to Freddy my fish. RIP

Nikkie is lucky that I'm nice...

♥Samantha♥

"Are you sure this is safe"? I asked worriedly.

Seth smirked. "Yeah, we do it all the time. If you like, I can jump with you".

I was standing on the edge of the cliff, Seth right next to me. We were the last ones to go; everyone else was on the beach. Paul knows how I feel about heights, so he was going to jump with me. But then Quil and Embry pushed him, and they ended up falling over. It was pretty funny; we could here Paul cursing as they were falling. Leah didn't wanna jump; and Jacob couldn't, he was with Bella. Oh how I despise her. She was the reason Jacob wasn't having any fun. She didn't want to cliff dive, all she wanted to do was look a stupid tide pools.

"Sammi''?

"Huh".

"Are you gonna jump", he asked breaking my train of thought.

"Yeah, just hold on". I took off my dress and threw it was hard as I could; towards the beach. I hope that it would land near someone. I caught Seth staring at me from the corner of my eye. "Like what you see"? I purr seductively.

He blushed a deep red. "I-I-I-. Um, white is so your color".

I looked down at my white bikini. "Thanks, it's my favorite color".

I grabbed his hand. "Ready"?

He nodded. "One, two, three"!

Adrenaline pumped through me veins. The wind rushed through my hair. I plunged into the cold water. “Whoa that was awesome"!! I yelled. He laughed, "I told you". We swam back to shore.

"Finally!! Paul bellowed, slugging his arm around my shoulder. We saved you some food". He lead me to where Emily was; who had food on a blanket. Everyone was there, stuffing their faces with food, except for Jacob and Bella.

I scan the beach, and saw them in a corner sitting on rocks, and looking at a tide pool. Jacob was holding my dress. Bella was poking something with a stick. They were laughing, and looked happy. By the way Jacob was acting...

I knew he was still in love with her.

And it hurt.......a lot.