22: Complete

A little iffy about this chapter, but I'm basically am with all my chapters. A lovely thanks to one of my angelfaces, Lovetowrite01, for saying she loves my story and asking me to update it ♥

Picture on the side is lovely Will.

♥Samantha♥

"Please just come over, I miss you. I just want to see you." The voice over the phone pleaded. Pressing the phone closer to my ear, I sighed into it to show my frustration. Jacob will be furious if he found out that I went to see Will. I really did want to see Will though, plus Mr. Lahote wants me to go check if Rosie is okay.

"Fine Will, I need to apologize to Rosie anyways. I'll be there soon".

"Yes! I'll see you soon", I could practically hear the smile in his voice as he hung up. This isn't a good idea. I debated if I should tell Jacob or not, but that would just start an argument and he would rush over here all angry. Then Paul would be upset because apparently I'm not allowed to see Jacob. I don't really want to cause any more problems, so what Jacob doesn't know won't hurt him.

After getting ready and changing into one of my favorite things to wear, a short white lace dress, I headed down the stairs into the living room. Paul was asleep on the couch, his loud snores drowning out the noise from the television. Snickering, I turned off the t.v and looked out the large bay window to check the weather. It was a light sprinkle-of course; it always rained here in La Push- but nothing too bad. Still, I didn't feel like walking in the rain so I decided to take Paul's truck.

Finding his keys wasn't too hard; he usually just left them tossed around on the kitchen counter. Debated again, this time if I should leave Paul a note or not, I shrugged and just left.

Driving down the road, I checked the message that Will had sent me of his address. I was familiar to where the house was located; Kim lived a few houses down from it. Arriving, I parked next to a small moving truck, hoping that I didn't take anyone's spot. Stumbling out of the truck, I moved to the door. Before I could even knock, the door flew opened and revealed a smiling Will.

"Samantha!" Will exclaimed, bringing me into a crushing bear hug. Laughing, I hugged him back with the same force. "I just realized how much I missed you Will" I buried my face into his neck. This was wrong, I shouldn't be doing this. Pulling back, I smiled at my ex. Will looked the same the last time I saw him, with his uneven jaw line, his dark brown eyes, and his goofy smile that he always wore.

Will's smile reached from ear to ear. Opening his mouth, he was quickly interrupted by a loud shriek. "Why is she here"?! Rosie screeched, pushing her half-brother out of the doorway. Will stumbled, stepping on my foot before he could catch himself.

I let out a yelp, cringing as he had stepped on the foot of my bad leg. Will looked horrified as he apologized. "Rosie what the hell?! You made me step on her foot; look her leg even had a bandaged on it." Will was referring to the bandaged wrap I had around the wound.

Rosie glared at me with a disgusted look. "So? Look at my face Will! My nose is fractured because of her". Rosie face did look a little damage, and I started to feel kind of guilty. Her broken nose didn't look too serious, it wasn't deformed or anything, it was just a little swollen and really bruised. Rosie had other minor bruises on her face too, but those weren't too bad.

"It was your own fault Rosie; Samantha told me what you said over the phone. You don't say stuff like that. Anyways, Embry told me that it's not that serious, all you need to do is just ice it and let it heal on its own."

Rosie ignored Will, and glared over at me. "You're so lucky there were no cops around, I swear it would have made my night to see you get arrested. You're also lucky that I'm not pressing charges". With that Rosie huffed and slammed the door shut. Well there goes my chance to apologize.