House Party (Part One)

House Party - Jawan Harris. Lolz :D I bumps that.

Dedicated to @jazzyismindless4roc for predicting some of this :3

Anyways....

ENJOYY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV:: 

{Pool House}  

(7:12 P.M.)

I sat at the bar sipping on my drink as "Birthday Cake" blared through the speakers. And no, it's not alcoholic. Mrs. Carter would have both of our asses. All we can do is hope that nobody brings alcohol.

"Hey!"

"Hi," I said, taking another sip.

"I'm your date, why aren't you paying attention to me?"

"Because I don't want to." I said simply, standing up and fixing my shirt. The party started at 6 and it was almost packed.

"Then why did you bring me here?"

"Because you made me. Look, I'll be back."

I got up an walked over to Miya as she walked in. Right on time. Jacob was about to hit the stage at 7:30.

"Hey J!" I said, hugging her.

"I can't...breathe...CHRESANTO."

I let her go, chuckling. "Sorry. Happy birthday."

"Thanks. This party looks great."

"No problem, even though I didn't put it together."

"Alex?"

I nodded, looking towards the entrance. How was she late and we were at her house?

"Where is she anyway?"

"Her room?"

"Do you wanna go check on her?"

"Yeah...but we're just gonna end up arguing."

"Just go, Chris."

"Alright." I said, walking out of the pool house. Casey was dancing with some random guy so I didn't check to see if she cared.

Not that I was gonna bother checking anyway.

I twisted the handle, instantly realizing it was locked. I felt around for the spare key, hoping it was still in the same place. And it was.

"Alexandria?" I called, putting the key back in the flower pot and walking in.

I walked around the living room, thinking that maybe she didn't hear me. "Alex? Where are you?"

It was still dead silent. I sighed, walking upstairs to her door. I put my ear to the door and once I heard sniffling, I knocked.

"Are you decent?"

"What do you want, Chresanto?"

"I want to know why you're sitting in here crying and late when everyone else is partying it up."

"Why do you care?"

"Because..." I said, hesitating to answer. She still opened the door. I smiled a little. "What's wrong?"

"My dad's in the hospital. He had a heart attack earlier and the hospital just called me." she said, obviously on the verge of tears.

I hugged her tightly, rubbing her back as she cried into my shirt. "It's gonna be okay baby girl." I bit my tongue, hoping she wouldn't say anything about my slip.