Confrontation

Uhh. Derp.

Nothin to say, so yeah.

ENJOYY :D

Sorry for the wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::

I looked at Alexandria, still waiting on an answer. At this point, I really needed somebody to tell me something because if Lexi was my sister somebody was about to go to jail.

"Roc, there's something we've kept from you." She began, avoiding my eyes.

"No shit." I said, a little irritated that she was beating around the bush.

"Kierra isn't my biological sister...she's yours."

I just blinked. It felt so surreal, like the world was spinning. All this time I loved this little girl with everything in me like she was my sister and now she actually was? Is her real name even Kierra?

"It'd help if you gave me some feedback to let me know you're still with me."

"How long?" I whispered, still in shock.

"What?"

"How long have you known, Alexandria?"

She hesitated, looking at me as if I was about to smash a table like the Hulk. "3 years."

[A/N: Kierra is 4; I don't know if I said that.]

"That's more than half her life, Lexi! What did you even tell her?"

"That she belonged here and that we were her family."

"How did she even get here? My mom gave her up? Oh my God, my mom gave my baby sister up." I put my head in my hands, steadying myself.

"She didn't want to, Chresanto."

"Then why would she?" I said, hurt evident in my voice.

She came and sat by me, lacing my fingers with hers as her mom walked in like there was some unseen cue.

"Chris...your mother was threatened by your dad. If she kept the baby, he said he would kill her. She gave her up for "adoption", but of course she actually just gave her to me and asked me to take care of her. I couldn't risk telling you for her sake. Don't be mad at Lexi for something we did."

I sank further into the leather recliner as I looked at my new-found little sister, sighing.

"Thanks, Mrs. Carter..."

"No problem, Chresanto, honey." She said, walking out of the room. It got awkwardly silent.

"Are you mad?"

"I guess not. I mean, at least I get to see her, right? You know how much I've wanted a little brother or sister." chuckled, more to myself than anything.

"Maybe we should leave before we wake her up?"

"Yeah." I leaned over and kissed her forehead, causing her to stir.

"Rocky?"

I smiled at my old nickname. "Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl."

She turned over and went back to sleep, her little body curled up in a ball.

"Coming?"

"Oh, yeah."

I walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind me. I took Alex's hand and we walked back to the living room to chill before it was time for me to leave.