Issues

Dude. It took me forever to get back to writing. Exam week was crucial. One more left :D

*George Lopez voice* I GOT THIS!

El oh el....Anyways....

ENJOY! Xo

Let's see what's on Lexi's mind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Alexandria's POV::

I gripped the steering wheel as I speeded down the highway, knowing he was right on my heels. I finally let the tears fall, my vision becoming blurry as I tried to blink them back so I could focus.

I couldn't believe he would cheat on me. Especially with Casey.

My blood was boiling as I gripped the wheel tighter, my anger threatening to take control and flip my mom's car over.

Casey. That bitch. If she thinks this is over, she has another thing coming. She's nothing but a hoe and I'll make it the business that the school knows if she doesn't keep her distance from me and Roc. I know what's mine, and he is one of those things.

I wiped my eyes quickly, my mind flashing to Chresanto. All the times he's made me laugh, all the times he's been there for me, all the times he's been with me when no one else was there.

Once again, I'm back to the conclusion that I'm stupid and delusional.

How could he love me? I ruined his life. Maybe that's why he cheated. I know we weren't official but it felt so good being with him.

Damn, I'm such a girl sometimes.

I sighed, turning into my driveway and cutting the engine. Now or never.

::Roc's POV::

I turned in the driveway just in time to see her get out of the car. By the way she invited me here, I knew that her mom wasn't home.

That wasn't always a good thing.

I swallowed, pushing down my player attitude as she unlocked the door.

Wait...is she crying?

She is, I shouted at myself, knowing how badly I had fucked up. I hated seeing her cry like this.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?" She said, obviously trying to control herself before speaking.

"Look at me."

"I don't need to." She walked into the kitchen, her eyes on the floor the whole time.

"Alex, I'm sorry."

"Remember what you said Chris? Sorry doesn't fix shit, you know? All that."

I opened my mouth to speak, but she abruptly cut me off.

"All that bullshit is for the birds. Save it." She walked out of the kitchen swiftly, but I still managed to grab onto her wrist.

"You have to listen to me." I spoke calmly, pleading with my eyes.

"Like you listened to me?" She scoffed, snatching her arm away from me and folding them.

"Alexandria."

"Chresanto."

"Will you please just hear me out?"

"Why should I?! Everything you told me was a LIE! I bet you don't even like me!"

I grabbed both of her arms, making her look at me. "It wasn't all a lie!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Chresanto!"