World of Wonder

Okay. Yeah, I'm updating. Lol.

Anyways..

ENJOYY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::

I stared at the police officer as if he had suddenly grown wings.

"My father?"

"Yes." Me and Alex exchanged glances before the officer finally took notice of the way she was holding on to me.

"Who is this young lady?"

"My girlfriend." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Really now?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm 16, what do you expect? Me to live alone with a bunch of cats?"

Like he probably does...

And so what? I lied about my age. Big whoop. My birthdays coming soon anyway and I didn't wanna spend it a jail cell with 3 other guys and one toilet.

He looked past me and I slit my eyes, watching him as he tried looking Alex over. She quickly moved behind me, clutching on my jacket as I shook my head impatiently.

"Can we just go on with the questioning?"

"Uh yeah.."

I rolled my eyes, but of course he didn't see it in the dark. "Today?"

"Oh, we just wanted to inform you that your dad has been missing from his home in San Francisco for about 3 months. Do you have any clue where he could have gone?"

3 months? Missing?

What in the actual fuck?

"No clue...uh do you happen to know if he's still married to a Kristina Falden?"

"Yes, she's the one who put out this whole report."

I held back the smirk that was forming at the edges of my lips, noticing that all of the officers had filed out of my yard except this one. Does he have some kind of issue or something?

"Well are you gonna go?"

He ignored me and turned to face Lexi, handing her a crumpled slip of paper. "Feel free to call me if you ever need any, you know, help."

My jaw tightened as he turned around and walked out of the lawn. He better be fucking LUCKY that he's a police officer.

"It's okay baby." she said, throwing the paper away.

"Whatever. He wants you."

"Roc, he's like 20-something."

"Just make sure you don't go anywhere near a big white van, okay?" I said, walking into the house.

"Mom?"

"I'm over here honey."

I walked over to her and offered a small smile.

"Nice to see you Alexandria."

Lexi blushed, probably remembering the last time she saw my mom. I chuckled.

"I told you I was serious."

"Well I didn't think you meant it like this, Chresanto."

"I am this time."

We looked at each other for a minute. "You're not sleeping in the same room."

"But mom-"

"Don't 'mom' me. I said no, Chresanto."