Something About Her

Sorry I got sidetracked making peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for my greedy little siblings...but i highly doubt that you wanna hear about that.

So enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV:: 

{Saturday}

(12:23 A.M.)

"Ugh!" I said, squeezing my eyes shut. I just can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning for the last two hours, my sleep being interrupted constantly by nightmares.  

And yes, I know I'm too old for nightmares, but don't you already have an idea of what I go through?

Thought so.

I rolled my eyes at nothing in particular, pushing myself off of the bed enough to turn on the lamp on my bedside table. I saw my phone and grabbed it, quickly scrolling down to her name. Sometimes I hated that she was the only one that understood these problems of mine because I refused to talk to her. But I know everyone has to give in every now and then.

[RocYaWorld]: Hey...

[YaGirlAlex]: Hey. You ok?

[RocYaWorld]: Define "ok"

[YaGirlAlex]: I'm taking that as a no.

[RocYaWorld]: Yeah...can I come over for a bit?

[YaGirlAlex]: You know how my mom is about boys Chris.

I sighed.

[RocYaWorld]: Can you come over here then?

[YaGirlAlex]: Chris I'm not taking anything off for you tonight okay?

[RocYaWorld]: Lexi c'mon...please just come over?

[YaGirlAlex]: Promise me you won't do anything.

[RocYaWorld]: I promise!

[YaGirlAlex]: Lol, cya soon. I'm spending the night at my friend's house down the street.

[RocYaWorld]: -_-

[YaGirlAlex]: don't "-_-" me Chresanto! Apologize!

[RocYaWorld]: sorry Lexi

[YaGirlAlex]: Okk... Be there in a few minutes :D

I half smiled and got out of bed, adjusting my basketball shorts and going to the bathroom to get a listerine strip.

Yeah...don't judge me.

I grabbed a shirt just as the doorbell rang and decided to just go ahead and answer the door, even though I didn't put it on yet.

"Hey Lexi," I said, lifting the shirt over my head. She just stared, mumbling her "hello" while her eyes ran over my stomach.

I smirked, pulling the shirt all the way down. "Like what you saw?"

She immediately turned red, walking away from me and over to my couch, causing me to laugh.

"Not funny."

"Then why am I laughing?"

She glared at me and threw a pillow at my face. I caught it and frowned.

"Bully."

"Whatever."

I turned the TV on and sat down next to her, choosing not to reply.

"What did you even want Chris? It's 12:30 in the morning."