Wrong Answer (Part One)

Nothing to say except...

Enjoy! :3

Oh and MAKE SURE YOU READ UNTIL THE END. :D

Thanks!!!:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::

I woke up that morning with my arms wrapped around a sleeping Alexandria. My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to decide whether to move or just stay there or wake her up, but I never got to pick one because as soon as I leaned over to check the time, Lexi stirred.

"Good morning..." she said sleepily, rubbing her eyes and smiling at me.

"Good morning baby girl." I said, smiling back and kissing her on her forehead.

"What time is it?"

I rolled over and checked the clock, causing her to move from my arms. "11:47."

"Really? I'm supposed to be back home by 1. That doesn't leave much time to do anything." She frowned as her eyes began to look disinterested, as if she would rather do anything except go home.

"Well, we can start with breakfast." I said, climbing out of the bed and walking to my bathroom. "Your house is only 15 minutes away if I drive you."

"Okay...but what will I tell my mom when you drop me off instead of Jamiya's mom?"

"Don't worry about that. You know I'm a natural at that kind of thing."

She got out of the bed and followed me to the kitchen, where I was beginning to fry the bacon on the flat top.

"You cook?"

"Yeah, did you think I let myself starve around here?"

"Well no, I just thought that you were a regular customer at McDonalds."

I chuckled. "There's a lot you don't know about me."

She just laughed. "I should probably go call Miya and tell her what's up."

"Aight. I'll be in here...slaving over a hot stove."

She just shook her head, chucking the deuce up as she walked out.

"You know people are usually married before this happens Alexandria!" I called after her, chuckling as I went back to frying the bacon. I still heard her on the phone though...not that I was eavesdropping. It's just that her lazy self most likely put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Miya."

"ALEX?! Don't you ever leave again and then don't tell me you're not coming back! My mom had a cow, sheep, pig, and a fucking GOAT because of you!"

She laughed. "I'm sorry! You did cover for me right?"

"Yeah. Better be lucky I love your mixed ass."

"I am!"

It was silent for a minute before I heard Jamiya start speaking again. "So what happened?"

"What do you mean what happened?"

"There has to be some reason that you didn't come back last night and didn't answer your phone when I called you."

"Look, n-"

"And you're calling at like 12? I bet you slept real good. He didn't break you did he?"

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing, not wanting her to turn around and catch me. That would make her suspicious. I decided to occupy myself with the rest of the pancake batter.