Band-Aids - London Here We Come.

edited..

Taylor's POV

    "Tell me why we came to the airport so early?" Alice complained as we dragged our luggages to the luggage claim.

   "I told you like 5 times," I groaned as I yawned.

    It was about 4 in the morning and I didn't get much sleep knowing there was only a little bit until I got to see One Direction; to see my life.

  We got our luggages inside the way towards the plane as we only had our carry ons with us. Our flight first left to New York as the stop over. We'd stay there for an hour or so and then head off to London.

   Fun, right?

   We got to the terminal and sat at the seats. Alice quickly decided to take a nap before we headed to the plane. I was too busy reading a People magazine.

   "Flight 24 to the first stopover of New York then to London is departing now. Please have your passports and plane tickets up and ready at the counter." The intercom said. 

    I pushed Alice to wake her up and she quickly jumped. She realized what was going on and got up from her seat not even waiting for me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

    We got onto the plane and got our seats. I beat her to the window seat and she complained for the first 20 minutes of the plane ride, then we were both out.

~.~.~.~

     We landed in New York quicker than I thought we would as I slept most of the ride. Alice and I got Starbucks to fullfill our addiction and I was to talk but Alice decided to.

    "I can't believe we are going to London!" She exclaimed. I nodded in aggreement still grasping the thought of being in London. "Maybe I'll meet a good looking English guy."

   "Or maybe it's One Direction," I joked.

   "If only." She said sadly.

   "Oh come on." I said with laughter hanging off the end of my sentence.

   "I've got to go to the bathroom. I'll see you in a second." She said quickly walking off.

   "Wait, do you know where to go.." My voice trailed off as she was out of site from the corner of the aiport. I groaned and passed by many people trying to through away my coffee that was empty.

    I decided to wait where I was so Alice could find me again. I took out my phone to check in with my mom and my dad as they were very protective.  

    I was looking through my phone before picking my bag up and walking but suddenly running into a hard chest. 

    "Owff." I said. "I am so sorry."

   I bent down and started grabbing my stuff that was on the ground. I saw a big and tan hand touch mine as they went to grab their stuff.

   "Sorry babe. Wasn't watching where I was going." He said in a British accent, almost too familiar though.

    I grab all my stuff and look up to a pair of dark Ray-Bans set on the mans eyes. A dark blue beanie set on his dark black hair as he wore black jeans with a Nirvana shirt and a denim vest with brown boots.            

   Something about the way the skinny boy stood and the way his jaw line was formed was so familiar. Why couldn't my brain work? I wanted to know who this was. Was it someone from school? No. No one from school dressed this decent. Or looked this decent and holy crap.