Opinions&Suggestions

I apologize for another authors note

Okay I'm still waiting for more feedback on if I should finish this story.

Here is an alternative: I can make an alternate ending to I'll Love You Forever (meaning this story would be taken down) and I can write a long chapter about Trey and Charlie's life.

As I said before, I would love to finish the story but if you guys prefer this alternative I honestly don't mind it (I think I might prefer this one more).

!!!!!!!PLEASE let me know what you guys want more and you can also suggest stuff. !!!!!!!

Because I've been gone for so long I'm not as connected to the characters as I was before (and the story) meaning that it's going to take me a while to get my flow back, which means that uploading chapters is going to take a while.

I'm sorry that I keep posting Authors Notes I just want to know your thoughts and opinions as soon as possible that way I have more time to do whichever option. If you want to talk to me more about this, or suggest ideas or whatnot please comment or feel free to send me a message.

Love you all,

Kat

Edit:

If I were to do the alternate ending instead I would also write a short story about Trey and Charlie's kid with her mate and maybe other short stories of Charlie and Trey or other characters in this story (this is only if I did the alternate ending, I would not write these if I continued ILYFAAD)