Chapter 9

Thanks for voting and commenting! And people are saying everything is all happy now, but they have a feeling something bad is gonna happen. And nothing won't I promise. But if something does then it'll be something small, nothing major, like someone dying, I pinky promise :)

Also I skipped the week so now it's Friday.

___________________________________

***Charlie's POV***

~Friday~

The week went by very fast. First it was Monday, and everybody was questioning me how I was still alive, and the next thing i know it's Friday. We just got out of school. Trey and I were now heading home to change. John had decided to have a pack party, to inform people I was alive. Personally I think he wanted to have another party, but that was just my opinion...and Trey's.

Right now I was in the bathroom applying mascara to my eyelashes. I had on a white top with gold sequins, with a white skirt, that went a couple of inches before my knee. I wore heels with it. My hair was halfway up. I had on pink lip gloss. I walked into Trey's  room, and saw Trey putting on his watch. I wrapped my arms around his wait, and I heard him chuckle, and turn around. He picked me up and put me on top the table beside the dresser.

"You look so damn handsome Trey." I whispered as he kissed my neck.

He looked at me. "You look beautiful." He kissed my lips, and I smile against them. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come on you two love birds the pack party has already started!" John knocked the door again. I heard his footsteps leave. Oh yeah I forgot we're at John and Alice's house. They suggested we should come here before, since the pack party would be at their house.

I smiled lovingly at Trey. "Let's go, we don't want to keep them waiting." I mumble to Trey. He kisses me one more time, and nods. I get down and he holds my hand. We walk downstairs, and go out the back door. I can see that all of the pack is already there. We walk hand it hand, and then get mobbed by all these pack members.

"Hey Trey!"

"Hey Charlie!"

"Charlie you're alive?!"

"Hey guys!" I recognize the voice and it's Chris. I walk over at hug him.

"Where's Brenda?" I ask him. He points to where she's at. She's talking to Alice. "I'll be right back." I tell Trey. I walk over to where Brenda and Alice are. "Hey Brenda." I hug her. I turn to look at Alice. "Hi Alice." She smiles and give me a warm hug. We talk for a bit, about Brenda having a baby, and Chris apparently proposed to her.

"How did he do it?" Alice and I asked at the same time.

"Well I was just saying how I would look fat when it was a couple of months, and then he's like 'Brenda even if you get a big belly you will still be the prettiest thing on Earth.' then he sighed. And said. 'I was gonna do this later on but.' he stopped and got on one knee and asked will you marry me, and of course I said yes." Brenda told us. Chris was behind her and he wrapped his arms around her. They started to kiss and do all these mate things. Alice chuckled at walked away. I turned around and spotted Trey he smile at me and I walked over to him.

"Well we have to tell them." I sigh and nod. "Excuse me? Can I please have your attention?" Trey asks loudly. It gets quiet, like a creepy quiet. "Now many of you guys were wondering why my beautiful mate, Charlie is alive." Trey starts. We explain to them what happened and why I'm not dead. People start asking questions, and we answer them. After all the questions are answered, Trey held my hand and led me to where everybody was dancing.