Chapter 2

You guys are gonna love this chapter, and love me. All I'm gonna say. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Charlie's POV***

I peeked behind the bushes, looking at Trey. I felt so bad, he was crying his eyes out, which is weird, he never cries. Which only makes me wanna cry. I feel so freaking bad for leaving him. It just broke my heart. Especially with all that he's doing. Trying to kill himself, trying to be with me. There's only one problem, I'm not gone, and he's just hurting himself.

Okay so you guys are probably like what the heck Charlie is alive! Yay but how? Am I correct. Yes? Okay well here's how it goes. Katie- the bitch the slut the whatever you wanna call her. She didn't actually kill me. Obviously. Like that bitch could kill me. PUH-LEASE. Anywho, Katie's plan was for me to take this pill, that makes it look like I'm dead for a bit. After that, Katie 'attacked' me so it would look like she killed me. Then her plan was that Trey would see me dead, and go to Katie, and they'd all be happy and what not.

Yes I know Trey would never do that, and you can't make someone love you. I assure you I would never have gone with this plan, until Katie threatened me. She threatened to kill Wes and Jamila and Trey if she had too. She'd kill everyone I love. I knew I could take her. But what about all the workers she has? Exactly.

So yes I went with this plan, poor Trey though. I miss him so freaking much, and he does the same. I feel so bad. He thinks I've left him, but I didn't. I promised I wouldn't didn't I? I'm keeping my promise, except differently. I'm still here, he just doens't know.

I watched as Trey got up and left, glancing back at my grave. He always spends his time here, talking to 'me' and just looking at my grave thinking. I hated that, he doesn't even know where I am, my body disappeared.

"Charlie what did I tell you? It's too risky!" Noah whispered behind me. I shrugged, okay so who's Noah right?

Noah is one of Katie's ex-workers. He hated working for her, so he escaped, and found me, when I woke up. He's been helping me, he knows what happened, with Trey and everything. He's my only friend right now, since I can't talk to anybody else.

I looked back at Trey to see him leaving, drinking out a bottle of vodka. I hated that he drank, he never did, and now that I'm gone he does. I sigh, and turn to look at Noah. "I miss him." I stated frowning.

Noah sighed, he didn't have a mate yet, but he knew how I felt. He looked at me and hugged me, I took in a deep breath, his cologne filling up my nostrils. I loved how Noah cared about me, and before you start saying anything, no we don't like each other. I would never do that to Trey. Also Noah is seriously more like a friend, someone you would grow up with having no feelings for. I loved Noah but I wasn't in love with him.