Chapter 1

This is the sequel to I'll Love You Forever, I know I kinda left you guys on a cliff hanger and I'm sorry, but all you ILYF fans I hope you read the sequel, I promise that it'll be good, and I'm sorry for the cliff hanger. I know you'll love this and please dont hate me lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP-Last Chapter of ILYF

***Trey's POV**

"No Charlie wake up!" I exclaim. No I couldn't have lost her! "Charlie no no Charlie please tell me you're here!" I exclaim shaking her. I know it's no use. She's gone. She left me. I start crying now. I'm not the type of guy who is emotional and cries. In fact I don't' cry. But Charlie, she's the one thing I'd cry over.

"Charlie you fucking promised! You fucking promised you wouldn't leave me." I mumble through my cries. She's gone. "You left me."

"Thank god she did." Someone says behind me. I turn around and see Katie standing there smirking. "Now we can be together."

I growl. Was that what it was all about? Being with her? With Katie? She fucking killed her. She killed Charlie. I look down at Charlie, and peck her lips. "I'll love you forever Charlie."

I looked back at Katie, and released my anger. I shifted, since I wasn't wearing clothes I didn't have a problem.

I growled loudly, that you can feel it's vibration. Katie looked scared. "T-T-Trey I did th-this for us. We can be together n-now." She stutters, I growl loudly again. I lunge at her wanting to rip her throat out. I bit her neck and she cried out in pain. She quickly shifted into her wolf. My wolf was huge comparing to hers.

She lunged at me, but I dodged it, and then lunged at her. I bit her body, and threw her roughly on a tree. I heard her cry out, but I didn't care. In this moment, I didn't care that I wasn't suppose to fight girls, I had no sympathy for Katie. I didn't feel guilt that I hurt her, hurt a girl. She killed my fucking mate and now she was gonna pay.

Katie got up slowly and ran to me. I ran towards her and bit her. I pinned her on ground. I bit her neck, she whimpered. I sunk my teeth deeper in her neck, and in one swift moment, I ripped her head off. I spit it out and growled. That's what she fucking gets!

I look back at what I did. I ddin't care. Katie wasn't a girl. No shhe was a f*cking monstor. I looked around. Where's her sidekick, Kevin?

I look around and see him with wide eyes. He apparently saw what I did. He was already in wolf form, so I ran towards him and lunged at him I bit he neck, and tried to sink my teeth deeper to do the same with him, but he moved. He pinned me to the floor, but I got out of his grip. I pined him to the floor. But he shifted back into his human form