Chapter 21

***Charlie's POV***

I walked inside our house trying to be as quiet as possible, I hope Trey wasn't mad at me. I had totally forgotten that I had his car which meant he had to walk home. I closed the door quietly and walked up the stairs. I didn't hear anything so he was probably sleeping, or he wasn't home. I opened our bedroom door and found him lying on the bed, sleeping, yeah I would expect that from him. I took off my jacket, and my shoes, before walking over to the bed and laying down next to him. I closed my eyes and sighed, it had been a long day.

I felt strong arms wrap my small frame, he turned us to the side so his chest was pressing on my back. So I guess he wasn't sleeping. I smiled as he kissed my neck, gently biting it. "I feel like we haven't spent time together." He murmured as he kissed my neck once more, before I turned my body to face him completely.

"I know...this whole threat thing was making you distant." I told him, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He nodded and pressed his lips onto mine, then pulled away.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" Trey asked all of a sudden.

I raised my eyebrow at him, he always said random things at times. "Why?" I asked. Was he joking? Or did he really want to get ice cream?

Trey shrugged. "I dunno, I feel like we haven't spent time together so I just thought you would wanna go out and do something instead of being stuck inside." That was true, I always rather did wanna be outside doing something then staying inside..."But if you don't want to then we could always do something else." Trey wiggled his eye brows. My mouth formed into a 'o' and I slapped his head playfully.

"You're such a pervert." I told him smirking. Trey was so sweet and nice most of the time, so I usually forgot he was perverted, but he's a guy so I guess I can't blame him...

"So do you wanna go get ice cream then?" Trey asked me again.

"If you want to then sure." Suddenly Trey got up. I raised my eyebrow curiously at him. Then in one swift moment, I was thrown over his shoulder, and he was carrying me out."Wait Trey I need to put my shoes on!" I exclaimed, smiling. I felt as if I hadn't been with Trey for soo long. Trey put me down and I quickly put on my shoes, and my jacked-since it was chilly.

When I looked over at Trey, I saw he had already put on his jacket. "Ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded giving him a small smile.

When we entered the ice cream store(which was still surprisingly opened, it was almost midnight) Trey was giving me a piggy back ride,like how he did before. He walked to where it said 'Order Here'

"Hey, can I have a large banana split?" He asked.

"Sure what ice cream flavors would you like on it?" The worker asked.

Trey turned to me, and raised his eyebrow. "What flavors do you want?"

"Um...Dulce de leche," Trey rolled his eyes, knowing I would pick that ice cream flavor. "Vanilla,and......" I looked over at the flavors. "And chocolate chip cookie dough."

The guy nodded. "Alright what would you like on top?"

"What do you have?" Trey asked,beating me to it.

"Strawberries,nuts,bits of Oreo cookies, sprinkles,caramel,fudge.." The guy trailed off.

"Okay we'll have the oreo bits,caramel,a bit of fudge,and nuts."

"We'll have that ready for you in a few minutes." They guy told us, handing me two spoons.

I got off Trey's back when we approached a table. Though he wanted me to sit on his lap, I didn't think we should-only 'cause there were kids sitting in the table beside us. I don't think the parents would be too pleased if their children saw two people making out in front of them. And yes sitting on Trey's lap would somehow end up like that.