Chapter 6

Wow I didn't relize there were so many readers that I have that are Gleeks :) I can't chose favorites but I like Rachel.Quin.Brittany.Mercedes The guys that are my fave are  Finn.Puck.Artie.Sam.Blane. :D

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Trey's POV***

"Wait Scarlett!" I exclaim grabbing her wrist. She turns around. "Are you sure I can't drive you home?"

Scarlett looks down on the floor. she looks like she's thinking. "Um...well I don't have to go home, we could go somewhere else." She says, meeting my gaze, she gives me a small smile.

I smile back. "Come on I wanna show you something." I let go of her wrist. We start walking.

"So have you found your mate?" I asked, curious about the guy that was with her. Noah I think?

"Yes. The guy that was with me is my mate." She responds. I wonder about the shocks I feel when I touch her. We stayed quiet, and then we finally stop.

"We're here." I lead her to Charlie's grave. She looks at it and furrows her eyebrows. I look at her and she's reading it.

"Is this Charlie's?" She asks. I nod, and look at the grave, I smile sadly. "You really loved her." She states. I keep looking at her grave. "I'm sorry." Scarlett whispers.

I look at her confused. "For what?" I ask.

***Charlie's POV***

Trey looks at me confused, I tug on my wig, I was about to pull it off when--Trey's phone starts to ring. He answers it. He nods his head, and then hangs up. "Sorry I have to go, my dad needs me right now." He rushes away. What the heck! The time I decided to tell him it's me he has to leave. So predictable.

I sigh and sit down in front of my grave. I look at the things people have given me. Wes left a small teddy bear I've had since I was a little girl, he gave it to me for my 3rd birthday. Jamila leaves me a picute of her and me, smiling. She also leaves me a poem. Jamila was a great writer. People from my school leave me stuff too, and also people in the pack. And then I look at what Trey leaves me. He was always leaving me stuff. The recent one was a note.

Charlie,

  I told you I'd love you forever  and I will, but I'm so sorry. I met this girl today. Her name is Scarlett. She looks exactly like you, except she has purple eyes and brown hair. But besides that she could be your twin. Everybody's been telling me to move on, that you would want that for me. Would you? I'm so confused Charlie and I need you. She acts a bit differently from you but it's like if she was you. I'm confused Charlie, but I couldn't help myself from liking her, it feels like you're still with me when I'm around her. I swear though- I could never replace you. You are one of a kind, and not even she could replace you. I promise you Charlie. I will love you forever and ever. You are my one true and only love. I will always love you. I hope you don't get mad at me. I really am sorry Charlie. I love you. Always have always will.

Trey

I close the note. Tears start forming in my eyes. I didn't want this to happen. Trey was starting to fall for me. Well for Scarlett. I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want to be around him but I needed him. I really did, that's the only reason I was with him. I needed him because we were mates.

I got up, and brushed the grass off me. I needed to tell him right now. I started running through the cemetery. Were would he be right now? Probably his Dad's house since he needed to help him. I ran through town, and finally arrived. I had used my werewolf speed, but I was still pretty tired. I knocked on the door, I waited for a few seconds and then some =one answered. It was Trey's dad.