Chapter 38

When I walk through the bright light,I look over at Tobias but instead see my father with his arm hooked around mine.He gives me a wide smile and looks out in front of him.I wonder why he is acting this way until I notice what he's looking at.

     We are in the meadow that I had last seen when I was here in heaven but there is a crowd of people sitting in white chairs.They are separated into two halves and form an aisle.At the end is Tobias,he stands there next to a priest in a white tux smiling at me widely.When someone notices us,everybody stands and looks at me and my father.I look down at my outfit to see I am wearing a white wedding dress.There are little flower designs knitted over the gown.I place my hand on my head as I feel the veil fall in front of my face.My hair falls down in ringlets over my shoulders.

     I slowly drop my hand and meet Tobias' eyes and smile widely.All I want to do is run up to him and kiss him but that would be ver inappropriate.

     I look over at my father who stands there smiling at me and silently says "You look so beautiful,Beatrice." then he looks out into the crowd at my mother still smiling and says "just like your mother."

     "Are you ready?" he says.I nod and we slowly start down the aisle.I can't seem to take my eyes off of Tobias.I have found myself getting lost in his deep blue eyes before but not like now.Now I just want this moment to never end but I will have to look away eventually,even now.

     When we get to the end of the aisle,my father touches my shoulder and smiles and sits down with my mother.I turn over to Tobias who stands straight and tall but his eyes reveal his true emotions.He seems as eager as I am.

     He takes the veil and carefully places it back over my head then the priest begins to speak.I don't listen to the priest as he speaks I am to distracted by Tobias and Tobias' seems the same way.I finally snap back to reality when the priest says "Will you,Tobias Eaton,take Tris Prior to be your wife?"

     "I do." He says smiling.

     The priest looks over at me and says "And will you,Tris Prior,take Tobias Eaton as your husband?"

     "I do." I say also smiling.

     "Ok,you may now kiss the bride."

     Tobias places his hands on my face and kisses me on the lips as I wrap my arms around his neck.I can barely hear the cheering of the crowd over the beating of my heart.

     When we separate,he brushes some hair out of my face and I say "You planned all of this?"

     "Yes,it only took but an hour to put it all together if your going by earthly time." I just smile and kiss him again.

     "You are brilliant,you know?" I say smiling widely.

     "No,we're brilliant." he says.I smile even wider and he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck and we begin to kiss.

-------------------------------------------------

     All this time since I came back from the dead I have been trying to fix Tobias.Everything seemed fine afterwards until I found his body at the bottom of the chasm.At that moment I knew that that happiness that we had,wasn't suppose to last on this earth.

      After I died along with Tobias,I realised something that I never realised before.He wasn't the only one who needed to be fixed...I needed to be fixed also.

     Now that we're together I have realised that we can be mended....we mend each other.

                       The End

-------------------------------------------------

     Hey guys!!! Well I told you I was almost finished.How was it? Please someone tell me how good or how bad it was.

     Also I just put up a sequel to this book. Check it out!!! It's called Haunting Four,but it does not connect with this story. Well you know the drill....

                   <4=FOREVER

                           AND

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!