Chapter 20

When Caleb and I hear the loud bang on the door,we admediately jump back.Tobias confidently walks over to the door and opens it quickly with a fierce look on his face.A tall man in the usual Erudite blue lets his red looking hand drop to his side slowly at the sight of Tobias.The man seems a little on edge but who wouldn't be.Were all Dauntless except Caleb who is a transfer from Abnegation.

     Where is Mr.Caleb Prior?" he says highly.

     "What do you want with him?" Tobias says about ready to lost his temper.

     "Where is he?" he repeats slowly,pronouncing every syllable carefully.

      "He's not able to come to the door right now.He's with family." When Tobias says this I know admediately that whoever that Guy is goes against anything Tobias says.He's going to do something bad.

     "Well,can you tell him that he needs to pay the monthly rent, otherwise well have to remove him from the premises?"

     "Sure." Tobias says quickly before slamming the door in his face.

     Tobias is turning a bright shade of red and looks like he's going to kill someone.

     "Tobias?Are you ok?" I say softly.

     "Yeah,sure,I just can't stand these Erudites."

     "Hey!!!" I hear Caleb shout behind me.

     I stand there smiling a little and then run up to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

     "You know," I begin to say "You didn't have to do that."

     "Well,I didn't want to take any chances." he says softly in my ear.I stand up on my tip toes and kiss him quickly.We stare into each others ways for a moment until I hear Caleb say "Uhhg..... get a room!!!"

     I whip around quickly and smile a little and say "We are in a room...if you don't like us kissing...leave."

     "This is my apartment!!!"

     "Yeah,and your my abnoxious brother." I say sarcastically.Just to annoy him I passionately kiss Tobias.

     "Is that all you came for?"

      "No..."

     "Then for what?"

      I slowly walk over to Caleb and sit next to him on the sofa.

      "I came here to tell you that I forgive you even though it may be hard......I'll try." He looks away and quietly says "Thanks."

     I slowly get up. and walk over to the door with Tobias following behind me.

     "Its getting late,Caleb.....we should be leaving." He nods and stares at something in the corner of the room.

     Before I close the door behind us,I get one last glympse of my sad looking version of my brother.