Chapter 9

"Welcome to Dauntless." he says with a stern expression that almost admediately turns into a smile.I smile to and begin to laugh.

     "First jumper,Tris."he shouts looking around a little like he expects people to hear.I start to laugh even more and say ",I'm not really the first jumper now consider you ran off the ledge like a lunatic." smiling.He smiles to and say ",Yeah,but it was the only way I would jump." I sort of frown and stand on the tips of my toes and kiss him gently.

     "I can't believe you did that?"I say smiling a little,with a tear in the corner of my eye.He smiles widely and kisses me and says ",I did it because I love you,Tris."

     "Your crazy,you know that?"

     "Yeah I figured you would say that."he says smiling.

     He picks me up bridal style and I giggle at the thought of where he was going to take me that was so special but alot of places were special.

     As he starts down one of the pathways,he tells me to close my eyes and I do obediently but slightly tempted to take a peek but I don't.

     When I start to hear the roaring water of the chasm I admediately know where he's taking me.After a while he finally stops and sets my down gently against a wall and tells me to open them.I open them and I guessed right.He brought me to the place where he first confessed that he loved me.The roaring waters of the chasm fill my ears and I feel like I am reliving that moment again.

     Tobias sits down next to me and opens the basket.He pulls out a small blanket with some snadwiches that are in two plastic bags along with two bottles of water.

     After we eat he turns his head and just stares at me.I look at him wondering what he is thinking and he smiles widely.

     "What?"I say laughing a little.He touches my cheek and kisses me slowly sending a warm feeling through by body.When we separate he says ",Your beautiful.....you know?"

     "No,I did not."I say laughing a little blushing.We stare into each others eyes for a second and we seem to know what the other wants.He touches me cheek and I wrap my hands around his neck pulling him closer.We kiss repeatedly until the whole chasm darkness and we go to sleep together with me in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------

     Hey guys!!! I want to thank you all for the few reads I have gotten so far it means alot and I mean ALOT to me.Please.....

VOTE

SHARE

AND KEEP ON READING!!! :)

                   <4=FOREVER