Chapter 5

When we get to the fence I can easily pin point Evelyn because of how much she looks like Tobias.

     When she sees Tobias her eyes light up in delight and starts to wave until she sees me peeking around Tobias getting ready to jump.

     Tobias is the first to jump and lands safely on the ground, as usual.When I begin to jump I slightly lost my balance and hit the ground hard and fall to the ground.When I try to get up I just fall back down grunting loudly.I feel a sharp sharp pain running from my ankle to my knee which makes me want to scream.

     Tobias quickly runs over to me and Christina follows close behind after jumping off the train.Evelyn just stands where she was before with her head held high with her dark eyes practically drilling a hole through me.

     "Tris....Tris....are you ok?"

     I purse my lips and wince as I sit upright and reply",Yes" my voice strained.

    He grabs my right hand and steadily helps me up.My leg is screaming in pain and I despirately want him to carry me but I don't want him to have to go through all that trouble so I try to hide my pain as much as I can.

     Tobias walks over to Evelyn who admediately changes her expression at the sight of Tobias.While they talk Christina and I sit by the tracks either staring at the ground fiddling with small pebbles or wondering what Tobias and Evelyn are talking about.

     After a while Tobias finally turns around and checks his watch.

     "Ok,"he says in a stern voice "The next train should be here in just a few minutes.I give him a smile and he does the same but I can tell in his eyes that he knew that I wasn't alright.

     Christina and I get up getting ready to start jogging before the train approaches.

     Tobias stands right next to me and whispers into my ear "Are you sure you can make the train?" He looks at me in a concerned way and I already know that I can't hurt him again....not this time not ever again."I don't....I don't think I can run."I say looking at the ground.

     The train whistle blares in my ears and Tobias picks me up quickly joging beside the train along with Christina who is the first to jump in to the train car.

     Tobias just barely makes it into a train car before we nearly ram out of cars.He couldn't seem to catch the train car that Christina was in because he was carrying me.

     When we topple in the train car my leg feels like it just got worse but it might be just me.

     I sit right next to the door with my legs cross crossed while Tobias does the same sitting next to me.

     "Sorry" I say looking down at the wooden floor beneath me.

     "You have nothing to be sorry about,"he says looking into my eyes."I am just glad were finally alone."I smile widely and lean in and kiss him on the lips slowly.When we separate he touches my cheeks with both of his hands and kisses me again sending a cold chill down my spine.

     We continue to kiss over and over again and again until we hear Christina yell at us.Tobias stands up quickly and scoops me and jumps out of the train.

     Christina runs up to us laughing with a wide smile and says "Were you two love birds enjoying yourselves in there?" she says sarcastically.

     "Actually,yes...I believe we did." he says looking down at me who's still in his arms before kissing me gently on the forehead.

     "Awwwwwwwwww...." Christina says as I smile at Tobias.He also gives me a loving smile that I know I will remember for the rest of my second time at life.

     Tobias looks back up at Christina who is silent but staring at the both of is like she wants to be in my position.Then I start to think about Will and how I shot him.I killed him and it was all my fault.

     "Well," Tobias says harshly "Are we going or not?"

      Christina slightly shakes her head and nods too quickly and then I know for sure she was thinking about Will.

     I turn my face towards Tobias' chest and try my best to hide my face from Christina so that I don't start to think about Will.

     After I while I fall asleep listening to the sound of Tobias' steady heartbeat.