Chapter 7

After a while Tobias agrees to help me get up after begging him to death because I just could not stand having nothing useful to do.But since I am not so useful because of me leg Tobias also agreed that tonight we could have a date in Millennium Park again but this time better,as he said.

     When I stood up for the first time I seemed to of gotten up to quick so I fell back on the bed.

     I tried one more time this time more successful.Tobias' arm is tightly wrapped around my waist trying to keep me steady.The nurse had told Tobias that it was so minor that it probably would only take 3 days for it to almost completely heal so I should be able to run by then.

     I look up into Tobias' eyes as he steadies me and say "Did I ever mention lately how much I love you.?" He smiles widely and says "I don't seem to recall you saying that."

     "Well then" I say sarcastically "I love you more than you love me." I say smiling knowing I am going to start a friendly fight with him.

     "Oh I think not."he says in the same tone of voice I was in.

     "Oh really?" I say raising an eyebrow. "How do I know for sure?"

     "I have shown you in many ways....don't you trust me?" he says quarking his eyebrows.

     "Yes...Yes I do." I say already knowing what he's going do.

     He kisses me on the lips hold my head steady with his string hands and then pulls back and says "Can you sense how much I love you?"

     "Yes I can Tobias Eaton." I say sarcastically quarking my eyebrows.

     "You knew I was going to kiss you didn't you?" he says smiling.

     I kiss him slowly on the lips and say "Yes I did....that is how much I know and love you." I say smiling.

     He smiles also and kisses m again again until it feels as if it is going to go on forever until Christina,yet again,busts through the door.

     My sleeve was slightly hanging off my shoulder until I pull it back up hoping Christina didn't notice but I know she did because of the look on her face.

     Christina just stares at the both of us then looks directly at me and points her finger at me saying ",I saw that."smiling widely.

     "Why are here?" Tobias says almost politely.

     "To see if Trisha was ok but now I see that she is DEFINATELY in good hands." she says with an evil grim on her dace just to mock him.I can tell Tobias is trying not to say something ugly to her because he winces after giving her an ugly look,but this time before he can say anything I but in and say ",Yes,I am I'm good hands."I say taking hold of one of his hands and kissing him on the lips.We stare at each other for a moment looking into each others eyes.

     "Well....while you two have a staring contest I am going home to rest."

     When we hear the door close I say whispering ",Do you think she's listening?"

     "Yes" he smiles.I point over to the door to tell him to walk over there and does but just after motioning me to giggle to make her believe she doesn't know we know.

     We both walk quietly over to the door and open it together with a serious look on both our faces with Tobias holding the gun he had underneath the mattress to make it seem even more believeable.

     When she sees us she starts to giggle until she sees the gun then she runs out the door screaming sorry.

     Tobias closes the door and we both lay on the bed laughing and kissing forgetting everything we have been through and focusing more on how much we love each other.

-------------------------------------------------

     Hey guys,I really wish someone out there could read this book.I try to update as much as I can.Please,of you do read this please share.THANK YOU!!! :)