Chapter 3

I stare at Christina in disbelief.I could not believe it has been three weeks since I supposedly died.

     I have no idea what to say so I just stand there.

     "Tris?"

I start to feel odd.My head aches and my vision seemed to be slightly blurred and I have started to get woosy.

     All I feel is Tobias catching me as I collapse into his arms and my whole world turns black.

-------------------------------------------------

     "Beatrice"

     I hear me mothers voice.

     "Beatrice"

     I look around and all I see is just darkness but coming out of the darkness is my mother with a bright white light surrounding her.

     I start to wonder if I truly died this time or if I just am hallucinating.

     "Mom?"

     She smiles and takes my hand and presses it against her other.

     "Yes,"

     "Where am I?"She frowns and looks at me worried.

     "I brought you here to talk to you about what you did." I feel confused yet relieved that I get to see her again but why? Why bring me here? What did I do?

     "What do you mean?"

     "You fell through the reflecting pool back to Chicago cause you didn't want to let go......"

     Now I am clearly confused.

     "What do you mean "let go"."

     "The Divergent are able to go back to Earth through the reflecting pool as not a ghost like others that are not but as you were before you died.......human...in the flesh...."

     "So....I am not dead?"

     She smiles and says " Not anymore."

     I smile but it quickly vanishes.

     "Will you ever come back?" she smiles.

     "Beatrice,I have served my purpose and I refuse to leave your father but we will yet again see each other in heaven again."

     I smile and reply "Ok"

     She extends her arms and I quickly run into them.

     "Don't worry Beatrice," she says "this time you'll live in happiness with the one whom you love."

     When she says this I feel relieved and happy.

     "I love you.."she says silently.

     "I love you too"

     When I finish saying this she backs out of the darkness and the darkness disappears.

-------------------------------------------------

     When I wake up,I feel Tobias's hand carefully rubbing mine.

      I open my eyes and stare into his dark blue eyes and smile widely.

     "Tobias."

     "Tris." he says smiling slightly but vanishing.

     I touch my other hand to his and he leans in and kisses my lightly sending a chill down my body.

     "You wouldn't believe how much I mist you" I say.

     I pull him in for another kiss as Christina walks into the room.

     "I am pretty sure he does." she says sarcastically.

     I look at her with a death glare and say "Where you easdropping?!?! "

     "Yes....yes I was."

     As I try to raise up Tobias helps me,he places his hand on my back and pushes me up to a sitting position.I give him a smile and I kiss him one last time before I try to get up.

     When I stand my whole world feels like it is spinning like a top.I fall back on the bed with my hand against my head groaning.

     "Lay down and rest......you need it."Tobias says while Christina is in the corner smirking while laughing a little.

     "What's so funny?!??!" I yell at Christina.

     "Nothing!!!!!" she says too quickly. "I just find you two soooo amusing." she says laughing a little then walking out of the room smiling.

     "Once a Candor always a Candor." I say rolling my eyes.

     Tobias helps me lay back down and slides his hand through my hair and kisses me slowly for a long time.

     When we separate I smile and stare into his eyes for awhile until I can no longer leave my eyes open and I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

     Hey guys!!!!! Thanx for reading.

Please

Comment

Vote

Share

and keep on reading!!!
:)          <4=forever!!!