Chapter 18

When we get to the train tracks I already feel exhausted.My legs feel like they are about to brake and my head feels like its going to explode.Maybe its because of the fact I'm going to see Caleb.I still can't seem to really forgive him for what he did to me but I want to,I really do.

     When we hear the train whistle,we start to jog along side the tracks getting ready to jump when it catches up to us.When we see an open train door I jump in with Tobias coming in right behind me.

     When I get in,I admediately find a comfy spot in the back of the train right in front of the door and sink to the floor in relief.Tobias comes and sits next to me and asks "Are you alright?"

     "Yeah," I begin to say "I'm just a little tired." I lean my head on Tobias' shoulder and he wraps his arm around me.I smile a little and ask "Is this how we will always be? Riding trains to unknown places or getting ourselves into trouble?" He laughs a little and replies "I guess so." There is a silence between us for a while until Tobias asks "Do you still love your brother?"

     "I don't know...I still don't think I can forgive him but.....I want to." I say closing my eyes,trying to avoid the conversation as much as I possibly can.After a while I end up falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

     Thanks guys for giving me 100 reads,I truly appreciate it.I decided to update for the second time today because of this so..... here ya go...hope y'all enjoy it!!!

                  <4=FOREVER