Chp.15 Call Me Coach.

There was a scowling boy in front of me, wearing a white long sleeve shirt under a black t-shirt with jeans and black sneakers. He had short brown hair with a reddish tinge, with of course, a great build. "Oh'kay Girly, lets fight." He smirked,  

He held out his hands, then blades of fire ignited.

Both of us took our positions, ready for battle, "Start at the sound of the whistle" said Tigress. She sounded the whistle and some of the symbols below our feet started to glow, suddenly the edges of our blades were glossed in the same kind of light that our Eagle coach used to stop us killing each other during battle classes. The symbols then began to shift about and the circles beneath us seemed to come to life and move slightly. While I observed this, the boy went running for me like an amateur, I thought. I hooked his legs and tripped him as he ran for me, then as he fell flat on his face in a manner which made everyone laugh. "Not so tough now are we?" I smirked.  

He grunted, then swiped his blade for my feet, I stomped one foot on the blade, extinguishing it, and another on his back as he tried to get up, "how does this round end?" I asked Tigress proudly.  

"Keep him down for more than 15 seconds.." she said looking at a stopwatch, "Oh'kay round over," she blew the whistle.

I smirked down at him and waited for him to get up, "Done sleeping?" I scoffed,  

"Shuddup.." he muttered, before getting up and running back to his spot.  

I threw my blades into the air where they returned to their spot in my alcove, with flurry of sparkles and shimmering light that seemed to impress most of the students here.

"Second round!" roared Tigress.  

The red glowing symbols from the first round faded, and a newer much more complex arrangement of blue symbols and spells took life and shape, suddenly I could sense the presence of wards to protect us each from the worst of harm. Feeling safer and now sure that I could go full force on this kid, I grinned over at the full-of-himself-failure, then I used my mind to pull on the wind. The wind wasn't easy to manipulate, always slipping through your hold and rolling around quickly and freely, but it wasn't impossible either. I could clearly see this boy was after fire. He moved his hands in some strong but flowing pattern, suddenly sparks flew from his fists and there was a fireball hurling for me. I angrily pulled at the wind, making it blow a huge gust over the fireball which exploded just in-front of my face. Thanks a lot 'wind'. Though the crowd went wild at the sparks which flew around me, the only angrier boy started using more patterns, including a flip or two. He blew at his two pinched fingers, to my horror, I saw a dragon of fire crawl out of nothing. Snapping and biting, breathing fire of it's own. I knew there was no hope for the wind to save me from this.

I concentrated on raising a shield, concentrating on putting a wall between me and the dragon, which was nearly free of the boy's fingers. Just as I finished, the students were in awe that I hadn't moved at all since pulling the wind across the stage, but the dragon came rushing for me. Only when the dragon nearly reached me, it crashed into an invisible wall, making the boy fume and push harder. My mind and wall held, while I thought of something to throw at him after I wore out this dragon.

Castiel

I couldn't tell what was wrong with Ava, she'd been by the desk when I came out of the shower, acting completely off. I thought she'd been hiding something, but when I moved closer she only ran into the bathroom, and when I asked her about it, she stumbled out that it was nothing. This was definetly not nothing. All week we'd been tied by the waist, making one of the best weeks of my life. My heart felt full around her, almost healed after Antoinette. I put on a hoodie to dispel the shivers swimming through the room.