Chap3- Attacked at the Lakefront

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve visited a lake before, but never a private one. As we approached the water, there seemed to be a lack of trees. The nearest tree from the lake was about 15 feet. Luke was quiet on the way, but Cyndie and Cynthia sure made up for it. They talked about the cats and how they had only owned a dog that had passed away last year. I, having also lost a beloved animal, sympathized with the girls. It was a hard thing to get used to, but realizing the better place your pet was in helped.

Once we got to the lake, the siblings kicked off their shoes. When Luke shed his shirt, my attention was brought to the lake activities. Cyndie and Cynthia chargered the lake, ripping off their pretty dresses on the way. By the time they were submerged into the water, they were only wearing bathing suits.

“Uh, Luke, I didn’t know you planned to go swimming in the lake.” All the times I had been to a lake were with family and all we ever did was feed the ducks and fished. I didn’t even know if swimming in a lake was safe. “Won’t the fish bite you?”

Luke grinned and replied, “What else are we suppose to do at a lake? And No, they won’t bite us.” The humor in his voice was very irritating.

“We could’ve been feeding the ducks or fishing or something! Well I guess I’ll have to watch yall swim because I don’t have a swimming suit and what about my hair.” I rolled my eyes and headed for the nearest tree. Luke grabbed my arm before I made it far and pulled me back to where we had been.

“I think it’ll be okay if you swam in your underwear.” Once again irritated by his humorous tone, I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not doing that you perv. Sorry! No free shows today. Plus I can’t mess up my sew in!” He looked at my hair confused, but didn’t say anything. Instead of arguing with me like I had expected, Luke shrugged, took off his pants and headed towards the lake. The sight of his muscular legs and nice ass almost made me faint. I had definitely never been this close to an attractive half naked guy. Yeah the guys at school would rip their shirts off in preparation of a game and the baseball uniforms definitely complimented some guys’ butts, but none of those guys were comparable to Luke.

As he hit the water, I pulled my shirt over my head wanting to be right there with him. I looked down at my bra and decided I could’ve been in a worse situation. My breasts were covered by a neon green bra. The bra was frilly and had wire to hold up my voluptuous chest. At least the bra I was wearing was cute, but I had never worn a two piece. I was the girl who wore a one piece and no one could convince me otherwise. Here was a guy I’d met only 5 days earlier, who had offended me, whose elderly family had disrespected me, and yet I was about to swim half naked with him.

I left my shorts on, not wanting to show my girly yellow underwear that was decorated with pink peace signs or my ‘ghetto booty’ as people called it. The nickname for my black girl butt was quite offensive and got on my nervous. I didn’t really like my rump. It was too big for my body, making shopping a hard activity. Actually I had the same problem with my breast, which led to me hating shopping for clothes. My irregular shaped body was hard to get fitted. Because of this, my wardrobe was filled with tee shirts and jeans and barely anything else.

As for my hair, I tied it up in a pony tail. I did have it sewed in, but as with every summer, I had gotten wet and wavy weave so that I can go swimming. I was merely using this to argue with Luke, but it wasn’t a big deal. Wet and wavy hair simply curled when wet and wasn’t damaged, so while most girls were worried about getting their hair wet, I would be worried about how my bathing suit fit.

I walked slowly towards the lake in my bra and jean shorts. Luke had been distracted with a water fight as I stripped, but was now wearing the biggest smile as he watched me. I got to the water and without thinking jumped in. Boy, was that a bad idea. I was shivering before my head hit the water. As I resurfaced the Greens, their last name which I learned at breakfast, were laughing at me. I shivered underwater, making myself stay put as to get comfortable with the temperature.

“What about your hair?” was all Luke said as he stared at my shaking form.

“Thanks for the warning! This water isn’t too cold or anything,” Sarcasm bite at my words.

“Well you said you weren’t coming in! Now, is your hair going to be okay?! You shouldn’t have gotten in if it’s going to be messed up by the water. I’m sorry, this is my fault. I thought of this and now your hair is messed up and I hope your mom doesn’t get on to you because of me.” Luke rambled on and on. I tried to interject, but the boy wouldn’t stop talking.

“It’s fine! I was just kidding with you about my hair. It was more because I was nervous about swimming in my underwear.” I admitted.

“Well I think your underwear are cool! I can’t wait to wear cool undertops like that!” Cyndie excitedly claimed causing me to chuckle.

“Sweetie it’s not all it’s cracked up to be, trust me. You want to stay bra-less as long as possible.” I continued to laugh at the young girl’s reaction.

“What’s so wrong with bras and breast?! I think they’re pretty cool.” Luke winks my way.

“Of course you do! See Cyndie, when you get breast and need a bra guys will treat you different.” I told the young girl as I sent a splash of water toward her brother.

“Guys are weird,” said Cynthia, joining the conversation. She seemed to always be listening. I felt like she was more mature than both of her siblings.

“Hey now! No need to hate on us guys, mate” Luke sent a splash my way, causing a water fight to break out.

Eventually the twins exclaimed their hunger and left the lake. That left Luke and me in the water. I floated on my back, soaking in the sun rays. My tummy was now dry and hot from the sun. Just as I closed my eyes, something rose from under me. My leg was dragged under the water and I was left struggling to keep my head above. Oh my gosh, I thought, I knew this couldn’t be safe! Now I’m going to drown. I began to kick the creature with my free leg and scream. Someone would save me, right?

****___________*****

A/N:First Story soo PLEASE let me know what you think! If you like it vote! If not, comment and tell me why. Thank you for reading

I need you guys help in selecting a cast!!!! If you have anyone in mind just comment and let me know:)(:

Remember:

Stephanie is black, 18 years old

Luke is white, no age yet, he's not young, he's British

Cyndie and Cynthia are white, British, and twins

I appreciate any input:)(: