Chap10.5-How does he make you feel PartII

‘I gasped in shock as the leader of the group stumbled back, then reached for his glock as he regained his stance. “That’ll teach you to keep your damn feet on the ground bitch!” With his words he pulled the trigger, but before the bullet reached me Luke’s muscular body jumped in front of me. My heart beat sped up as I watched his body drop. Everything disappeared as I rushed to Luke’s side. “Why did you do that you stupid stupid boy?! Now you’re going to die and it’s going to be my fault. Oh, but thank you for saving my life.” I ranted as I applied pressure to his wound. “Oh but kiss me once more before the breath leaves my body.” Obliging to fulfill his death wish I lowered my face to kiss. Hesitantly, I stopped inches from his face, but he closed the gap. I felt his hands rubbing my face as he kissed me gently. Then too quickly his last breath escaped his mouth and mixed with mines as the kiss ended. His body went limp, his hands falling from my face. Tears formed in my eyes and overflowed. I could hold back the sobs that were building in my throat. Now I was all alone.’

I woke to Shae rubbing my back. She was whispering something in my ear, but I couldn’t hear her. I was thinking about the nightmare that had waked me.

Shae followed me as I headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. She sat as I poured my water. Once I had calmed down, I sat across from her and told her all about it. Listening to my story, a smile wide smile crossed her face.

“Glad my nightmares bring you happiness.” I mumbled once I had told her the full dream.

“Oh whatever! You know good and well that I’m not laughing at your pain.” After silence, Shae broke me out of my thoughts. “You want to talk about your feelings toward Luke now?”

I ran my hand over my hair, which was wrapped in a sleeping scarf. I wasn’t sure Shae would understand, but it was worth a try.

“Ok! Luke does make my heart beat fast! When I touch him I feel an electric shock. I wouldn’t call it love because I’ve only known him for 5 days, but I will admit that he’s all I’ve thought about since I met him. After kissing him once, that’s all I want to do!” I admitted to myself and Shae. “But, I’m not sure I can do this. Not only is he white! He’s freaking British. He doesn’t understand the racial tension here because slavery was simply a lesson for him at school. That shit is our history! If you can’t understand slavery and how it affects people who are descendants of slaves, then how do you plan to be with one? Oh and his Aunt happens to hate interracial relationships! How would she react to Luke taking a serious liking to me? Oh! How do you think my parents would react? Not to mention he’s going to return to England once the summer’s over. No matter where our relationship is or how we feel, he’s going to leave. I know this for a fact so why should I let my heart start liking him? That’ll only make the departure painful.” I told Shae all my fears. Luke and I couldn’t be together, but I hoped we would decide to be friends.

“I know you want to think rational, but sweetie love is anything but. You can’t tell your heart not to like him and I’m pretty sure your heart already does like him. I understand he’s white, but you can’t expect him to fully understand the racial tension in America. He grew up in England where it’s not as much tension between blacks and whites. Remember if you guys decide to start a relationship, it’s yall’s decision so if Luke is willing to forget his disapproving Aunt then so should you. Your family has always been supportive of what makes you happy, so while your parents may be wary of him, it’s only because they don’t want him to break your heart and trust me, and they’d treat any guy that way. You know, sometimes there are situations in your life when you can’t come up with a logical reason to do something, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it. Would you rather spend your summer hiding in your house or my house trying to get away from that boy or do you want to hold him close all summer until it’s time to give him back? Do you want to share a little of your heart with Luke or lock it away because you’re afraid of hurt? Do you want to dream about that kiss or relive it daily? I know the ‘right’ choice and I know the choice that’s right for you and they are not the same.” Shae’s speech left me motivated and ready to reveal my feelings to Luke at that very moment. Too bad it was only 4am. We made our way back to my room and returned to bed. This time no bad dreams interrupted my sleep. Venting to Shae sure helped get that weight off my chest.

*****___________***********

A/N: Had some more people fan me, Thnx! Thank all of you for reading! I'm dedicating chapters to my fans as a thank you! Please continue to comment, like, fan, and all haha :P

It's short, but it's kind of connected to the last part:)

I need you guys help in selecting a casting Luke, I had a few ideas from readers xHearts9 and oOCrystalOo, Thank you guys!

Ok the choices for Luke are:

Alex Pettyfer

Liam Hemsworth